COMMUNITY and GUILD!
Thank YOU for all your interest!
Plz have a DAY filled with SMILES
and LAUGHTER.
The FRAAM

1 Like

Why would you even queue random BGs without a premade :rofl:

cuz i liek to pvp simple as that

Aside from the leaders, who can be hardcore players, most of the players that do community-led epic BGs are going to be very casual players who probably don’t play much relative to those that do and also concentrate on one or two characters.

Alts=inflated honor.

Why would anyone only queue random BGs with a preform? Seems pretty boring unless facing another decent premade.

I just faced Oca and crew in a random. As expected we lost because we’re a pug but man… 1v1 they are very average players. I’ve seen higher skill level players in the 1800 bracket.

Individually they are actually quite below par. Im sure there are great players amongst the epic premaders but from what I’ve seen they are actually quite low caliber no matter the honor level.

You seldom get 1v1s against people who do nothing but premade, but some of them are going to be good players. Of course, if you do nothing but run with premades with healers your self-survival skills might be below par when you get caught without your team.

2 Likes

its more like you never.

They are literally never caught outside a 3v1

and the rare and i mean very rare occasions that they are they’ve gotten destroyed

I don’t know OGpapabear is known for going in 1v the whole bg. Shrug

Remember that time you flaked when we did the forum fight night Enfers

2 Likes

Forgot about that who won btw

This is FRAAM!!
I hope you realize that my
Honor level is 621 right now!!
Thank YOU for all the help!!
Charming/ ENFER’s
CHEER’S!!!

We won

idk how you can talk smack after dodging the event lol

Made me have to fill last minute, super lame

Wasn’t it against torturekilla

Yea

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Actually, a lot of the community types are very dedicated players who are online every night doing epics, randoms, brawls…world pvp even…or something else.

I definitely agree with what you said about alts= inflated honor though. It adds up if you are doing daily wins on multiple chars.

And dying.

Repeatedly.

Multiplicatively.

Indefinitely.

So torturekilla lost. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nbQWpgdx8NA

I can get away with doing that at least for a time until I get disarmed cause the game is good.

I consider “No-Showing” to the playground fight an L

So you also lost

everybody dies in this video game. get over it lol. whats funny is the alli idjits havent caught on why i do it more so than not. its because im so infamous they will focus on me and even chase me while the rest of my HORDE win the bg. team effort a thing alli could learn from :wink:

1 Like