Merge OCE back with US

The horde BG ques are a separate issue entirely.

Horde of both US and OCE have made their own issue with that which is separate.

We need to be merged with the US realms for arena.

The arena brackets; not sure if you’re aware but NA crashes and has some serious problems. I don’t think merging will do anything but make problems worse.

What’s even worse is playing DW melee or feral with 150+ms ping; it’s almoa impossible to hit anything. I know it’s standard thinking to assume melee all have the same leeway thing but Arms / Ret seem to have a much longer reach than Rogue / sham / Cat.

As a result of wanting to be able to consistently hit my target and not constantly hear “I need to get closer” my vote is a strong NO.

Additionally it’s not fun to play a class like a mage vs lag because the fringe edge of nova and such are actually important components of play that when you have epic laggy players involved it ruins the whole experience.

Again I vote NO!

The only people who might not notice as much with crap connection are BM hunter mains and drain comps that win over time and don’t really need to play all that precisely to win.

Positively no good comes out of playing with and vs laggy players in WoW.

Again; no thanks.

Yeah no that’s a hard pass from me

Better options avaliable as listed on the oceanic thread with blue messages

The OCE opinions will pop sometime Thursday afternoon.

1 Like

Day queues are bad everywhere.

1 Like

The merge WILL happen again. Stop pretending 150ms is unplayable in WoW. The sooner you queens stop pretending the sooner we can get back to a healthy and sustainable PvP scene.

Oh, yeah.

We super duper want you.

I didn’t know what all the gripe was about until i got into a game that was hosted in oce, it was like i was playing on dial up how laggy it was, no exaggeration, it put me into a few bgs like that in prepatch. It wasn’t borderline unplayable it was literally unplayable. If they can merge us to where you have to play on OUR servers so we don’t lag, that’s fine, we shouldn’t have to suffer for your sakes though.

Stop acting like you speak on behalf of all Oceanic players. Wait until more people hit level cap.

I don’t want to sacrifice sh*tty ping for the entire game just because the nolifer crew rushed to max level and now have to wait for games.

4 Likes

I’m not doing arena again with US latency … done it once before, not again.

We weren’t on 150ms we were playing on east coast servers on 200-300ms+ on avg (based on tracerts/pings to server ip’s provided by blizzard)

The reason why your playing on 5-10ms right now is because we didn’t want to play on that kind of ping if it isn’t an issue for you then why don’t you transfer to a NA server you get a larger pop for everything not just pvp problem solved you win i win ?

God no. I will quit if I have to deal with oce ping like on retail.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.