Merge BE/VE Non-Tentacle Hairstyles?

Of course they will get a “Void pass” at one point. The reason why the team bent their knee was because of the massive, massive posting floods the forum had endured for five years. And they rightfully got those options.

3 Likes

In their defense, I’ve not even made a Kul Tiran, but I’ve had them unlocked since they were released, they just don’t appeal to me. So I don’t blame them, for only just NOW doing it, as something to do until Dragonflight.

Granted, I think it’s rather clear that said person doesn’t actually know much of anything about the majority of the Alliance Lore, and their zones, lmao.

This is a general problem with elf players. They lack the fantasy, dignity and tolerance to play anything what is not “women with hourglass figures”.

You will be surprised how much fun every race can be in the game if you actually just try it.

1 Like

Blood elves don’t have an hourglass figure. They’re incredibly thin. Orc and Human are much closer to the so called hourglass figure

1 Like

I just like Elves and Fairies, and the BE/VE bodies and their ear shapes, look the most like Fairies. I also like their lore.

To be honest though, I mainly play males, and I’ve got toons of various races, lately I’ve been giving Dark Iron and Zandalari a go, and in Cata I actually played the crap out of male Goblin Shamans, because they looked cool to me.

This is a toon I made mainly for funsies based on the Last Unicorn a WHILE ago, that I just never leveled.

Granted, I know that you’re right on how most of them act.

^This, The Night Elves are more hour glass with their men and women, since you need the curvature difference in the waist for it. The BE/VE are based more on Super Models, and like Kpop Stars.

AD-EU disagrees with you here. It’s one of the bigger stigmas people discuss on our server but it’s not one of the hot topics.

It’s not a norm but people, who want to play beautiful races, can’t see past their shallow RP style. I’m in several Horde RP guilds and it’s much better to have some actual great story rather attending another social party event full of humans, elves and female Draeneis or a pseudo low fantasy militia setting in Darkshire.

In short: Playing a Vulpera in a desert, scavenging for water and food is far more adventurous than hearing old dwarf Bennie talking about his ouchies. Elf-players usually don’t do that, most of them are too focused with politics and not many can manage them.

To be fair I was mostly razzing Cadazamir for telling me not to post what hairstyles I think fit fine.

I do have several other styles in my notes that would probably fit their particular interest and as I mentioned earlier I’m actually for sharing hairstyles across pretty much most races. Its just a hairstyle after all.

This I do more or less agree with. They didn’t even finish our tentacle toggle properly by adding tentacles to the hairstyles that are missing them.

This is why you end up getting hate from both sides of these threads…

Void Elf players deserve to have options for their race.

I don’t see why she wouldn’t by the end there. Some were clearly being risen prior to the War of Thorns as we see someone who was once alive, now a dark ranger, during it.

I can see Sylvanas raising both blood elves (High elves as well) and void elves for funsies. At the very least I don’t see why it can’t be a players rp story.

Also macros if you want to go low impact.

Like in this example:
#showtooltip Arcane Shot
/cancelaura Entropic Embrace
/cast Arcane Shot

I can’t imagine the tentacle toggle wont factor into any new hairstyles we get… and hopefully one day they’ll add tentacle options to our current hairstyles missing them… If you can’t tell thats a big want for me. lol

Could probably get dwarves in there too… even orcs or at least Mag’har.

I generally play Alliance and I’m still like 2 or so levels from Dark Iron armor. lol

5 Likes

Let’s make it 12 levels, for the weapons.

It’s always cute to see Elves complaining about customization options, as if they really have that problem.

2 Likes

Fair point.

Sounds like a good idea. Upvoted!
:rainbow_flag: :v:

How can I be satisfied? We went from “probably never gonna happen” to basically 95% there which is a godsend in my book. Those things you suggested? Entropic toggle and optional echo voices? They’d be very nice bonuses but I don’t NEED them to be satisfied. As for the other things I did say a couple natural hairstyles but ones MADE for us from scratch instead of hand me down blood elf stuff, cause we’re worth the same level of effort everyone else got in Shadowlands . . . a full human style beard would be very nice to actually . . .

To be fair I speak more for the shadowlands update where like 80% of the hairstyles were brand new and never existed before . . . the ones that WERE taken from other races have been in the files since like Wrath but just never enabled until now. Also yea it is silly to get so offended over video game options but I’d rather not step on any toes, but that’s me personally.

3 Likes

1 Like

Theres really no good reason not to share it all. I play both and would like the options across the board.

1 Like

Void Elves would, and that’s fine in my book.

I’m all for Blizzard putting resources into making new assets for Void Elves, exclusively for the Horde aesthetic. The High Elf assets already exist, and just need to be applied for that. Like I said before, Blood Elves should get Void Elf hairstyles as well.

Actually, I think they should get some Void Elf skin colors too, just to expand on Dark Ranger customizations since some Void Elf skin tones fit it well.

sure they would, especially if the tentacles were replaced with braids.

2 Likes

You want to see some REAL complaining? Have Blizzard merge Void Elves and Blood Elves and make them neutral, but keep Entropic Embrace EXACTLY as it is. Then, you’ll see some complaining.

Just reminding the thread the best answer to this is a subrace/racial talent system. No subrace should just be subjecated to just customization.

1 Like

Agreed.
But also your transmog is gorgeous! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I’d prefer Blood Elves get new and/or hairstyles from other races instead of void elves.

3 Likes