Merge BE/VE Non-Tentacle Hairstyles?

Heyo Blizzard –

Any shot at offering the union of non-tentacle hairstyles across BEs and VEs? I imagine BEs would love some of those foofier styles and my VEs would really like the Pixie haircut.

19 Likes

No

Blood elves already got butchered enough

If you want those specific styles play a blood elf or vice versa

26 Likes

yasss, and give ve’s be’s jewelry too :smiley:

4 Likes

. . . Imma be the voice of reason here and say no for two reasons.

1. It does devalue the blood elves a bit and I feel like as a major high elf fan we got enough on that front

2. It’s lazy, we should be getting the same level of hair treatment every other race got. Everyone else got brand new hairstyles, why should we settle for hand me downs? Give us FRESH natural hairstyles made for us and a buncha voidy ones for the voidy void elf fans I say (personally I’d LOVE a braided pigtail option for females and a long hair option for males)

14 Likes

Yes. Just let them share hairstyles.

5 Likes

No more taking from Belves, no. Not for it at all.

14 Likes

I can understand Void Elves wanting more and more stuff from Blood Elves. But apparently Void Elves are not happy with the hair styles they have. So why would we want them?

How about giving Blood Elves some cybernetic parts like Mechagnomes, and the Mechagnomes can be blessed with our hair.

4 Likes

I don’t see any harm in allowing the two races to share hairstyles. The ones shouting ‘no!’ are like children with toys that they don’t want to share.

9 Likes

id like that.
the blood elf hairstyles aint that good tbh.

3 Likes

Rather irresponsible adults, focusing too much on polygon models. Blood/Void Elf-sharing makes absolute sense here.

7 Likes

Gonna disagree for the reasons stated above. Blood elves have already had their identity ripped from them enough and they are the only race which was faction specific suddenly being turned into something neutral. It’s not fun to be on this end of that exchange. And it’s always us getting the short end of the stick so void elves can be used for anything other than actually being void elves.

It’s kinda gross when you think about it.

17 Likes

My only response to this is to create a sub race system or racial talent system and seperate the sub races customizations.

No sub race should be subjecated to just being customizations;

Also i prefer void elves to get some creativity given to them rather then get more hand me downs.

youre free to take the void elves back. not all of us alliance players are obsessed with the lotr fantasy of elves and humans. they just feel like a forced fanfiction after all these years seeing them on our side now

As much as I would like to undo the great model trade of patch 7.3.5, that’s not my call.

But man if I could I would.

4 Likes

In all honesty elves shouldn’t even be on the Horde, but here we are.

5 Likes

“Gimme gimme gimme”

It never ends with velf players.

8 Likes

It was important to me that a little distinction still remained but apparently everyone just loves Blood Elves so much that they want to copy+paste them onto their own faction.

5 Likes

many belf players would like the void elf melancholy hairstyle

maybe trade for this one

2 Likes

send void elves back to the horde. give us those gnolls or something new at least!

2 Likes

It’s about wanting something unique kept about our race. And you can say the same about people who want everything from Belves. Demanding stuff that isn’t their’s.

It’s better to create new, unique stuff for each race.

10 Likes