Merge BE/VE Non-Tentacle Hairstyles?

Was thinking, since everyone associates thallasian elves as emo elves, why not give them modern emo baised hairstyles to both versions?

This, I’ll never get past the Blood Elves should get stuck with Void Elf stuff when they don’t even want their own stuff they want ours.

2 Likes

oh i thought you were one of the people that wanted the melancholy hairstyle for your belf. personally, i’d like new hairstyles for velfs. so we are in agreement on that. but considering how the devs like copy/paste, not putting much stock in the idea.

Share the hair styles and make new ones (that also get shared)

1 Like

Lol, legit the only thing I have personally wanted shared from Void Elves to Blood Elves is the burgundy hair color but since Orcs had the color first if we ever get it I’d view it more as being shared to us from Orcs rather than Void Elves.

2 Likes

your void elf is seriously gorgeous, btw.

1 Like

I really love void elf hairstyles and would want them for Blood Elves if we didn’t have this terrible situation where the alliance were given Blood Elf appearance. :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for that.

I can totally understand that, I mean I have multiple friends that have wanted them to be shared with Blood Elves, I just personally wouldn’t want them so that’s why I said it how I said it. Plus like I just said and say again and again, I just want the burgundy hair color and that’s it so. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

Imma be the voice of reason here and say that just because Alleria moves to Stormwind doesn’t mean she forgot how to style her hair like she did in Silvermoon.

:roll_eyes:

My vote would be sure, why not. I’ll never understand why someone playing one race would want to limit a cosmetic feature on some other race they don’t even play.

Now if it was an extra feature that would give them an unfair advantage in PvP that would be different, but it’s not.

2 Likes

I am all in for this, especially when it comes to Male Void Elves balding with nearly every hairstyle, I want more simplistic haircuts.

2 Likes

i think void elves should gain tentacle-free versions of balding hairstyles only

1 Like

i think if you try to create a void elf with pure high elf skin tones and hair it should just back you out and pick blood elf for you

2 Likes

Now THAT’d be customization.

Not slapping blonde stuff on a Void infused race. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I mean . . . she doesn’t exactly have a hairstyle available to blood elves now does she?

also I think you misunderstand, I think we SHOULD have some natural hairstyles, but I do NOT think they should just rip blood elf hairstyles for void elves, after all they didn’t just slap some baseline draenei hairstyles onto lightforged now did they? No, void elves deserve the same level of effort EVERYONE else got, not a lazy cop out.

3 Likes

I think they should. Void Elves are Blood Elves.

Unless the void whispers somehow made folks forgot how they styled their hair from a few months ago, the void elves should have access to the blood elf hairstyles.

I mean, by that logic you can ponder why lightforged and baseline draenei have seperate hairstyles, or why mag’har and baseline orcs have different hairstyles, or fel why stormwind humans and kul tiran humans or bronzebeards and dark irons and so on and so forth. Its all for meta reasons, and quite frankly if Blizzard came up to me as asked “Should we just enable blood elf hair on void elves or make fresh new natural hairstyles for void elves?” I’d pick the latter, because we deserve the same level of effort.

2 Likes

I would rather play a belf. But VE hairstyles and eye colors are SO much better. Give VEs black eyes and I’ll fall in love

Lightforged and regular Draenei are different, are they not? Regular Draenei ran away from argus, Lightforged remained and fought. So they’re a bit different culture wise.

Same with Kul’tiran, Dark Irons, and Mag’hars. They’re all different cultures.

Void Elves and Blood Elves have a very similar culture. Heck, Void Elves lived in Silvermoon. It’s why Alleria went back to Silvermoon during the Nightborne allied race quest.

Since Void Elves and Blood Elves are so similar, it’d make sense for them to have the same hairstyle options.

I understand what you mean by it’s being lazy, but Void Elves need more hairs and porting over blood elf stuff would be great. Blood Elves already have like 20 options or something crazy!

2 Likes

I mean . . . if you can tell me HOW the lightforged and baseline are different culturally . . . but more to the point, yes, void elves need more hairstyles, but honestly I’d rather not allow Blizzard to be lazy with this . . . I mean why settle for sin’dorei anime hair when you could have something new?
stuff like this

or this

or these?!?

my point is, why settle for the basic blood elf stuff when they could give us our own stuff? don’t let em be lazy I say.

4 Likes