Men’s Mental Health Awareness Month

He was a beast, however the Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin are prob my favorites lol.

2 Likes

And that’s the bottom line

Cuz Stone Cold said so!

4 Likes

Insert Mankind vs. Undertaker here.

3 Likes

Most often by idiot men who need the help more than anybody.

3 Likes

It might be good intentioned. But I think it creates censorship and resentment toward people on the forums and moderators.

1 Like

Generally for people that want to say insulting, trolling, things. Which I am sorta ok with.

I had so many posts taken down from a post that got deleted yesterday. It’s hilarious when you look at what they delete lol.

2 Likes

I am sure it was completely innocent.

Its manly to go by the rules one agrees to.

It would be like censoring a coffee shop discussion on Seinfeld.

2 Likes

Hate to break it to you, but most of what gets nuked here isn’t Seinfeld-coffee-shop level…

1 Like

It is really sad at this day and age that there is still so much stigma around mental health issues.

People are quick to judge, hold grudges and even go so far as to call another human “evil” when in reality, there is no sich thing as evil, and that poor person is just broken and stuggling.

Our prisons are absolutely full of people who needed help, not punishment. Youtube is also full now of videos where people talk about how “vile, evil and putrid” narcissists and sociopaths are, when in reality those people are in their own personal hells because science still hasn’t figured out how to help their broken brains yet… distance yourself from these types for your own safety, but don’t hate them, pity them.

As a society, and really just humanity as a whole needs to step up its game when it comes to recognizing and treating mental health issues.

2 Likes

Perhaps a nice dip in a moonwell will help ease your mind…

3 Likes

Something to also keep in mind, just because you have a post removed doesnt mean you did something wrong.

If, for example, I start a conversational line about something that breaks the rules, and you reply, they will most likely remove yours also.

They tend to remove the entire reply string if the comment kicking it off was no good.

4 Likes

I know, now I’m gonna go bottle up my emotions. Don’t wanna get banned lol.

… then perhaps your particular emotions are about subjects that break the rules here.

There is nothing wrong with having those emotions. Not trying to deny you that.

Have them. Express them. There is nothing wrong with expressing anger, etc.

But its how you do it.

Denying an emotion exists makes things worse.

Those who actually get to know me, know I wear my emotions and heart on my sleeve for the world to see. There’s a lot of crying that happens from my eyes, but that’s okay. IMO, i anyone doesn’t like me expressing my emotions, then it’s a them problem not a Phara problem.

I’m not the world’s most masculine man, and I’m a highly sensitive person so maybe I’m an outlier. But, I feel that being in touch with your emotions and being able to express them in a salubrious manner leads to a better mental and emotional balance.

6 Likes

I have alot of cuss words in my emotions. And if I replace them with other words they call it mask cussing. So I’d be better to not express them lol.

You can say damn and hell on here.

1 Like