Men’s Mental Health Awareness Month

With June coming up, it’s almost Men’s Mental Health Awareness Month. Men, we face a variety of challenges throughout life and it takes a toll on our mental health. Some way more than others. I am here to say you’re not alone and you matter so very much more than you know. We have a variety of charities and organizations such as Face It and HeadsUpGuys that recognizes and provides support, and we also have each other and the support from our loved ones. If you’re facing difficulties or if someone you know is, reach out. The strongest thing you can do is get help. 988

76 Likes

There’s a men’s mental health awareness month?

20 Likes

just gonna reserve my seat here while I grab some popcorn.

Stuff that shows support towards men generally isn’t received well.

27 Likes

Remember fellas

You do not have to just bottle everything up, you’re allowed to have emotions

25 Likes

Noted.

I have been feeling fairly bad lately.

:face_exhaling:

9 Likes

Cmere you, I have plenty of hugs and hot meals I can make you to help you feel better.
Or we can just watch that sad dog movie and cry our eyes out!

:people_hugging:

10 Likes

Men lead the statistics in chop suey and is the leading cause of death for ages 20-40 or something like that. Definitely not enough awareness and too much stigma. Healthygamer, Dr. K, has some really good youtube videos on it.

8 Likes

Stay strong, my friend. Whatever is troubling you or making you feel bad, don’t fight it alone.

2 Likes

This is honestly one of the best things my father managed to drill into me. And I, in return drill it into my son as well. Emotions exist and everyone has them. Don’t try to bottle them up or ever think it makes you lesser of a person for having them and expressing them.

9 Likes

just googled the channel, looks pretty cool actually, thanks for the recommendation.

2 Likes

Best way to solve mental health = Talk to other people, hug a puppy, and do something productive like write a book, work out, clean up your neighborhood, etc.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

13 Likes

Amen. I have told this to a few men in my life (and I should tell more, if the opportunity presents itself) that this archaic way of thinking (that men can’t show emotions) is lame and not healthy. :blue_heart:

5 Likes

You realize your post is a self fulfilling prophecy, right?

If anything, there has much a much larger push for a while now for men’s mental health.

9 Likes

You need a night elf mommy to give ya a hug :blue_heart:

I hope you feel better soon🫂

2 Likes

This might warrant some explanation…

4 Likes

Mental health is important. Fellas, look after yourselves. Physically and mentally! You matter. :heart:

14 Likes

Remember not all masculinity is toxic!

12 Likes

I wish we woman learned more from men. Men are generally more logical and easy going. Ya’ll can be mad as hell at each other and get over it a lot quicker than females among many other things, I have always been amazed by that. Us woman can say one mean thing and never talk to each other again, sad. Hugs to all the fellas

1 Like

It’s a good thing this topic was made then. It’s always a good thing to bring attention to subjects that deserve them.

3 Likes

I’d rather not though lol

1 Like