Melee is playing "survive the caster simulator" rn

If you dont like to play it then that’s fine, but fury warrior is very very strong right now. Strongest melee besides sub/enh.

warrior is just way more popular than boomy to be fair

Don’t kid yourself, they both zug all the same :dracthyr_nod:

4 Likes

but arms is still fine i swear LOL

3 Likes

Bro casters are like hunter killer drones from cod: bo2

Legit easy to get and easy to win

2 Likes

Uhm, spit balling but I’d say like half maybe?

Well of course, I agree. But it’s worth noting when so many people think every single player in the game only flocks to fotm.

yeah, but i also think warrior is just right outside of S tier so it isnt a situation to where ur losing cuz ur playing warrior. so less warriors flock off of it

Warrior is just always solid. Slands and DF both have them with a very good kit that seemingly just keeps getting better.

Exactly. Which is why melee hit ad hard as they do. From there its the more defense they have the lower their profile because they can take several hits and have tools to counter the caster.

Its why rogues are designed to hit so hard but now they also have way to much self sustain to go with their controll and damage. So to balance rogue based on its design would be to keep its damage and cc but reduce or even remove its self heal completely. It is literally supposed to kill its target before it dies or run away.

The underlying issue is an arms race of every class needing something to deal with every other class. Ok fine, but then damage is way to high for this new philosophy.

Swole in here parroting again

1 Like

From my observations of RSS betwen 1500 and 1800 this season, warriors almost never use their gap closer to get to cover, they tend to go ham right into a bursting wizard. Almost always cracks me up when most warriors use intimidating shout either before or just after a demo brings out his daddy to burst. Like bruh, shout or dive behind a pillar. Do something other than train the demo lock with daddy up. I most play Afflock so I’m usually struggling to peele for said warrior in the description so I can help him secure a kill.

i must kill the purple magic man, at any cost.

4 Likes

Flat earther levels of delusions out of this guy on the regular. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

PURPLE MAGIC EVIL WIZARD DESTROY TRIBE. TRIBE STOP AT ANY COST TO EAT EVIL PURPLE WIZARD MAN

3 Likes

real and true

depending on your healers position, lining behind a pillar is not always the best option. You can actually kill a tyrant in 3-5 secs, or stun/fear/ kick it and its useless.

Its great how you have a talent that gives you damage for kicking. Hur dur some more, seriously.

Had to edit cos phone said licking instead of kicking.

1 Like

well you havent played any rss this season so that checks out

2 Likes

Ahahah a bit overtuned???

Shamy players at their best gaslighting

1 Like

I honestly have yet to see that happen. Should probably drop that into the Warrior forums.