Melee is playing "survive the caster simulator" rn

How int he world has it gone THIS wrong…the more gear we get…did anyone check the substats on the casters before this season??? yeah i’ve changed my mind this will never fix and even out with full gear…no way the HP diff and burst diff is too much…

Do any of the stats seem equal or even near? What is going on with the balance???

CLEAR AS DAY WE HAVE CASTERS RUNNING OVER EVERYONE. How is it THIS HARD to balance???

Increase melee stamina now this is crazy! Even that would be a band-aid…damage isnt the issue here its survivability!

6 Likes

I haven’t lost a RSS to a caster yet this season

3 Likes

you are playing one of two melee who stand a chance

Focus the caster with your mate, have a ton of cc and silence (actually the amount its excesive of micro ccs).

If you are in a 3 caster lobby as melee, believe me its not better than 3 melees 1 caster lobby

4 Likes

Ya lets not act like wizards aren’t insanely busted please, lmao.

12 Likes

its not actually much better…both are kinda bad rn…the balance is all over the place and getting worse each week.

I’m more surprised healers havent quit

they gave casters burst, hp, and just straight up damage with mobility and cc lol insatnt casts should not be doing the damage of a big move with all cds burned that Melee tend to do…

2 Likes

Melee in caster lobbies be like

53 Likes

thats exactly what it feels like on my ret…I mean clearly I have to tools to survive BUT what I lack is STAMINA…its just too much incoming damage

1 Like

Ah yes. Casters playing survive the melee train was do much better.

Cry more

18 Likes

I have one of you too. I know how easy a W really can be lol so stop. Lock is LEAGUES OVERTUNED.

1 Like

And how you would balance the fact that blizz cant remove the excess of cc that add from PVE mode?

This is why precog and instant spell exist, otherwise caster will be a training dummy on every match.
Every match will be “focus the caster” and result on a easy game.

You cant make only melee viable at arenas, caster want to play the game too.
Even on this “caster meta” still feeling awfull playing against warrior, and not because of dmg or tankiness, its because they just dont let you do anything.

4 Likes

Nope they just solid (demo that is)

Spend less time crying and more time improving.

1 Like

Now they are too viable. Now we have the exact opposite issue…what next? melee gets a spell warding barrier talent?

1 Like

I swear everytime there is a boomie and sp in the same lobby, stuff never dies.

2 Likes

Aww yes, we have your typical Lock player defending his class even though deep down he knows it’s absolutely busted. Your common basic house lock

3 Likes

Yes they are viable because blizzard have to add plenty of thing to “counter” the amount of PVE cc.
Precog, instant, reflecting shields, inmunity spells, cc time reduction.

Im pretty sure precog would never exist if they put a limit on cc in every spec, and i dont even like precog because it gives a lot of difference between ms of players.

But it is what it is, im pretty sure all of this start with the amount of cc that game have today, remove the excess and remove precog too, problem fixed.

1 Like

so as a caster its a melee world ur words and as a melee its a caster world. I think its just the world u live in and guess what. u were right both times

1 Like

Caster in melee lobby. The melee

The caster

22 Likes

Meanwhile in a triple caster lobby

31 Likes

Kennie why is your character nude in that gif?

Did this occur in Goldshire?