Melee is playing "survive the caster simulator" rn

I don’t think that’s true…

Yeah… like that’s really good lol.

Yeah, boomy’s is mostly dot pad too.

Bro what? Lol. Just say locks.

3 Likes

aka the pillar

Arms in a 2+ min match cleaving multiple targets with spread bleeds tops out around 40-50k dps IF they have massive uptime, much lower if not. I’ve seen boomkins do 100k DPS in 2 min matches lol. Not to mention root beam and spammable cyclones.

If you are saying Arms is Great or top tier in this current meta, you haven’t played the game this season.

1 Like

precog is a good idea. but since its baseline given to every caster for pretty much free, i think it should be nerfed by a little bit because its overtuned. give it a cd or dont make it give haste or reduce the amount of time you get cc immunity. honestly anything because its OP.

Not fair comparisons. Maybe against two targets the arms does that but a normal boomy build against like ret war would be in the 60 realm too assuming they didn’t get slaughtered.

No boomy is doing 100k dps without fighting like demo/bm hunter or some bs. That’s mega starfall/dot pad. Rudar just posted two videos of his elite push on YouTube. Go watch it and link the 100k dps he did.

I’m not getting into a war viability debate over my joke, but arms is definitely still good lol. And what little I’ve played has been more than you so… just saying.

2 Likes

I think the suggestion of making the duration equal to the lockout of the kick used is by far the best one at this point.

It’s great how the alternatives are like 1% damage.

4 Likes

We really just gonna pretend that enh doesnt exist?

Feral is cracked too with new clone pvp talent.

1 Like

the pvp helm adds like 2-3% damage(against random targets), but still, pretty shlte

Crit and random targets, yeah.

Enh While probably the 2nd strongest melee probably, its not S tier like sub still.

I think feral is probably being overshadowed by mass boomkin fotm’s ive seen like 2 ferals. lol

Yeah I mean I’d be fine with literally any of the above honestly. I don’t rely on it and agree it’s pretty punishing. I have been victim of the “lemme try to clone”
—kick
—shear
—grounding
—stun
—shear
Etc

Little game. It’s annoying and I understand them trying to help some. That’s why instants are so prevalent as it is. But ultimately maybe just take the haste away and/or lower the duration a second?

1 Like

I dont agree with this at all.
Both of enhance’s meta builds are S tier.

enhance is 100% s tier lmao what

3 Likes

that would be good. i think we would all notice a huge difference in some kind of nerf to it.

last solo shuffle i actually did really good at not procing precog by cycling those and holding my kick. doing that becomes a huge issue when there are 2 casters tho because you can’t kick/ground everything.

yeah at some point u just gotta send the kick and dont get faked, its the moment of truth

Feral is never really popular. Its highest I’ve ever seen was when primal wrath spam last season pre nerf was a thing.

Also for what it’s worth in my 3’s recently of let’s call it 2-2.1k, I see WAY more wars than boomys. Like, way more. Though to be fair I see way more shamans and locks than both combined probably.

3 Likes

How many of those warr’s are fury? some of us have morals and wont play that garbage spec

enh is definitely S tier lol. it feels so much easier playing it right now compared to last season. precog isn’t that bad on enh either. i can proc it by grounding kicks, reflecting into warrior spell reflect and lock spell reflect. and the haste boost is noticeable.

1 Like