Melee hunter

Ignoring the rest of your post because you’re just repeating the same troll 1-liners. But this part is new:

Yeah, it does sound pretty fun, with the increased mobility via dependence on Arcane Shot and Serpent Sting. It also sounds like exactly the foundation of ranged Survival before Legion. You know, the one you consistently claim was terrible and unpopular (demonstrably untrue).

3 Likes

this is bs. you can spec primarly as a bm melee hunter with little into survival and out preform any survival hunter that was melee by miles.

Sure Bepples, lol that name.
Yea I could see it being the base for current SV, you know the best SV spec, also.

Hahaha yeah because RSV wasn’t a third string spec for the majority of it’s existence. Sure sure

Due to poor scaling, it was eithere #1 or #2 most of it’s existence. There was a time when MM was the least played spec in the game, and in Wrath BM suffered as the Leveling Spec because it was so OP in BC. RSV has a cult following.

Show me? I pretty much only PvP, and saw BM>MM, other than a few seasons, maybe WoD or Cata, where there was a lot of SV representation.

I do remember playing it at some point, where you had x2 explosive shot with kill shot. Did some nice burst.

But even then BM brought more to the table.

Why do you think that I was talking about PvP? As far as PvP went, it’s the reason why people call Hunters Hunters and now BM, MM, or SV. People compared us to their off specs? It wasn’t Destro, Fury, or Prot vs. BM, it was Destro, Fury, or Prot vs. Hunters. We were so bad that a Developer fixed our PvP issues before leaving to try to save his reputation. We only started having good representation in PvP during MoP, with the outliers being two weeks of a Stampede bug, and Explosive Shot stunning people during LnL which was nerfed about as fast as it came. PvE we scaled poorly until WoD, and honestly WoD was only a little better.

SV was about control, not burst.

Not really. It had great, sometimes over powered burst but Spirit Mend is still the only BM utility the other two don’t have.

So you’re saying RSV was never great? Yeah I agree. BM has always had more survivability and MM generally has had better burst with comparable to better control.

One of the Rules to Hunter

Survival may or may not be a religion.

Besides, Bepples has already debunked your statement before.

Lmao sure sure

Warlock could too In demonology not preferred but if tank went down or left you could do it

When I first started playing back in the early BC I ran a hunter and melee seemed natural to me then. Open with ranged, close the gap and melee with the pet. Even in pvp.

Classic era hunter is a ranged melee hybrid, at least in TBC which is basically classic+. Very unique.

1 Like

Classic melee Hunter Boopples! Coming soon!

1 Like

play alliance so I never have to worry about you joining my group.

1 Like

He’ll be on the server blacklist long before he reaches 60 so you won’t have to worry about it either way. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Do it, this is classic… HAVE FUN!!!
May have opposition to it in PvE but in PvP they can do nothing :smile:

2 Likes

You realize that is a Tier 3 Hunter, with Thunderfury, and a well geared level 40 Rogue hits for those numbers?

Like, you are setting yourself back not only from the final gear level in the game, but 20 levels, to the damage you’ll see out of an actual melee class, at level 40.

I’m not joking.

2 Likes

Sure, if you want to turn several hard counters in your favor into automatic losses.

1 Like

Of course not. That’s where the term Huntard came from. Don’t be that or people will laugh at you.

Now I see the reason why they made survival a melee spec. Thanks for that :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

How is this thread still alive? We’re not talking about Shadow Priest, Enhance Shaman, or Ret Pally here (all niche viable)

Melee Hunter is an actual meme. A freakin’ Oomkin would teabag you.

1 Like