Mechagnome Love Thread šŸ„°

:heart:
Mechagnome powah!

I call my mog ā€œFresh off the upgrade blockā€.

7 Likes

At least we can salvage their parts after we kill them, right? or is that not ethical?

3 Likes

I have no love for them, I tried to punt one last week and hurt my big toe. Now I just short circuit them with a cattle prod, not as much fun.

Side note: Actually happy for those who find enjoyment in playing them, congrats and have fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Reporting for duty!

11 Likes

Are you race changing to a Mechagnome, Gnomest? :slight_smile:

I was thinking about it, but the problem I have is the way the transmog works on them, it is somewhat problematic for the theme I have going with this gnome. It would mean that I couldnā€™t use these boots and the hand items which look pretty cool. They also donā€™t have any green hair so far as I am aware. Real bummer tbh. That said, I welcome our mechanical allies and feel positive about those who love them.

I do however look forward to Shadowlands gnome customization. If gnomes get a blue or purple skin, then it will help a lot with this mog. Leper gnome skin would also work.

7 Likes

I think Leper gnome would suit you best :heart:

5 Likes

Is this where mechagnomes look for love? If it isā€¦

LF Velf Boyfriend, hmu for some good times :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

The hair options on Mechagnomes is my biggest disappointment with themā€¦

6 Likes

If Mechagnomes were as smart as people claim, they (along with real Gnomes), would back out of the Alliance and become their own faction.

2 Likes

Statement: Mechanical perfection reporting in!

8 Likes

I actually unlocked Mechagnomes before Vulpera.

5 Likes

Faction changed my horde main to alliance to be a mechagnome. Best decision I ever made. :heart:

13 Likes

I still havenā€™t actually encountered a single mechagnome player in-game.

The only place they seem to be are here in the forumsā€¦ and not that many of them either.

5 Likes

I play mine pretty frequently doing older content, but they are a rarity, sadly.

1 Like

You look like sigma from mega man

2 Likes

Cant wait to unlock them. Definitely gonna main one once I unlock them.

4 Likes

Hello, fellow mechanically augmented beings! I hope your experiences are optimal!

10 Likes

This is the gal! Finally updated on Forums.

12 Likes

I tried to love a mechagnome, but the pinch point warning was not properly labeled, limbs were unpleasantly crushed, and I think she gave me tetanus, who knew that could even be an std?

I think from now on, Iā€™ll stick to regular gnomes, they result in fewer awkward visits to the healers.

4 Likes

Im loving mine more then my vulpera.

5 Likes