Mechagnome Love Thread đŸ„°

And people say mechagnomes were a neglected race

Is that Wenzli?

Who is wenzli?

3 Likes

Right? What other race in the game’s history has received such a cool upgrade? Orcs finally being able to stand up straight? I mean, c’mon, we have underwater propeller hands, that’s super cool.

3 Likes

The poster above who mentioned about glasses.

2 Likes

She’s quite pale.

2 Likes

How can I assist you? Do you need an extra ghoul?

2 Likes

Ah, I asked the Maven to check on how you’re doing.

Svayn is actually asking on my behalf. :sweat_smile:

Heheh, whoops!

2 Likes

Yes plus. The whole zone of mechagon and rustbolt. You can really tell they put a lot of love into making all that happen.

3 Likes

I continue to suffer. I haven’t left the seat of the primus in some time. You’ve been much more active than I little brother.

3 Likes

So
 I went with the kinda
 raw, rusty look on my upgrades, but I’m wondering if the silver wouldn’t look better with the Necrolord armor.

What does the Mechagnome Love Thread think?

2 Likes

My little brother Dweezle has rusted parts although in his case it’s because he refuses to come in from the rain. I think the rust makes a certain kind of thematic sense with the bone armour. I would stay rusted.

:gear:

3 Likes

I find that the rusted look lends itself well to the necro lords however I can see the merits of the Silver components.

1 Like

Well, i also think it depends on the color tints on the Necrolord Armour.

I know I’ll be going gold this patch.

2 Likes

I love it. Works great for mechagnome DK too.

2 Likes

Approximately 13 days after the release of Chains of Domination, I’ve decided to give up Engineering to pick herbs.

They’re expensive right now

2 Likes

Really?

I need to get my warrior back in it

Which herbs?

Shadowlands herbs, mainly in Bastion to level up my Alchemy Skills to get Alchemist Stone that’s ideally to be 230.

Currently, Engineering has no purpose for my Death Knights due to the following:

• Rocket Boost are nice, but sometimes they fail at critical points. Plus mobility does not make or break Death Knight as we are destined to be slow and share that suffering to other players. Plus, there is a potion that increases our speed as well as I have Soulshape. We Death Knights have our own ways to increase our mobility. We’re still more mobile than Warlocks debatably.
  • They have a gadjet that are able to resurrect players from the dead during combat. Something Death Knights already inherently can do.
  • Goggles are overshadowed by Domination Sockets.
  • Gliders are free for Engineers but they’re also consumable. A minor quality of life improvement that you need to farm up the profession from a different expansion. This also applies to Rocket Boost as Northrend mining materials are pricy as well as Pandaria ones.

The Kyrian Sniper Night Elf probably needs Engineering more than I. I intend to provide all of my realm members by gathering herbs, make potions, flasks to ease up the expense that the Maven and her demon uses extensively.

Luckily, this week allows flying in Covenant Areas and Goblins have a very resourceful mount that allows you to pick herbs without being able to dismounted. The old characters of the Pilot was able to make a lot of them and made profits back in Mist of Pandaria!

Good times, and the mount is solid too!

4 Likes

The new swim animations are fantastic. Now if only I could upgrade my feet with repulsors!

5 Likes

Repulsive feet would be amazing or at least let us have our jetpacks from Mechagon.

:gear:

6 Likes

I still hope we get wing and jetpack mounts eventually.

4 Likes

Been thinking that it would be neat if Blizzard did end up giving us unique animations for all sorts of actions.

Imagine if they changed our jump to have a little booster fire out of our feet, or our sprint to show us putting our hands back and having boosters fire from there?

Anyone else think of any interesting unique mechagnome animations they’d like to see?

2 Likes