Mechagnome Love Thread šŸ„°

Iā€™m still proud of what little flesh I have left. Though I miss one appendage much more than the otherā€™sā€¦

2 Likes

Flesh by itself is weak, metal by itself lacks purpose. It is through the union of flesh and metal with gnomish ingenuity that perfection of form function and balance can be achieved.

Mechagon Prevails!!
:gear:

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget the Arcwine in you.

You FEL for that.

3 Likes

Itā€™s my only vice. Fel infused Arcwine is just sublime. Still I need to cut back. Iā€™m starting to think its interfering with my research.

2 Likes

I wonder what kind of research are you doing.

EDIT: Hopefully not ā€œHow to seduce a Pit Lordā€

4 Likes

I want to create larger and more stable portals into the twisting nether. Iā€™m still trying to construct a full sized Fel Reaver from the pieces I found on the broken shore. I need to cross reference ancient texts to corroborate the true names of various Key members of the shattered burning legion. I would like to retrofit the dreadscar rift with Mechagonian technology. Iā€™m working on a viable form of energy admixture of Fel energy and electrical power from our modular energy cells I want to call it Efeltric Power.

5 Likes

A Full Sized Fel Reaver?

The one roaming in Hellfire or the new Garothi Worldbreaker Design?

4 Likes

Worldbreaker. I have a vision of myself and many of the other Mechagnome Warlocks riding it into combat.

4 Likes

Hm, thatā€™s something my Human Warlock would even like to join.

4 Likes

Hello! Another new mechagnome bursting out of Mechagon onto the much larger Azerothian stage! Bertimus is my name, and hunting is my game!

Iā€™d heard that a shepherd on the outskirts of Stormwind had created mechanical sheep; that was my first stop outside of Mechagon, and sure enough, it was true! So, if you see a mechagnome hunter running around with a pair of mechanical sheep, itā€™s probably me.

7 Likes

I was talking about my PINKIE finger you dirty dirty peopleā€¦

3 Likes

Coaxial

How are you feeling with the Combat Analysis in its current state?

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed little about it honestly. I normally test it in pvp and thatā€™sā€¦ Well unreliableā€¦ With the prepatch changes so far.

For my level of work I suspect I wonā€™t be missing it much. Someone much into the numbers would probably notice though.

2 Likes

(Emerges from Thermoptic Camouflage) I want to snipe some ghouls soon. Need to acquire new targets.

It is good for extended fights such as raids. Something the Mechagnomes excel at.

I am going to miss the good scaling of it. Locutus got hit from nerfs pretty hard to the point where I might roll Unholy with him.

Frost is in a questionable state right now.

2 Likes

I finally got the heritage armor after some time absent from the game. I must say Iā€™m happy with it!

5 Likes

I would probably wear mine if they released the silver coloured set and they also need to let us have the rusty one too.

:gear:

4 Likes

Some further testing on dummies compared to before, yeah there is a noticeable difference.

Still wonā€™t affect my level of play but definetly weā€™re feeling it.

BM overall though still feels great.

Honestly one of the best heritage armors I think.

I think that might be the number one mechagnome request.

Hereā€™s hoping they release it.

4 Likes

Loading lovingsupport.exe

6 Likes

This inquiry is appreciated. Just letting everyone know. The mechagnome discord is running smoothly as usual.

2 Likes