Mechagnome Love Thread šŸ„°

Been seeing a few threads going about recently revisiting hopes for customizations.

What hopes do all of you have for mechagnomes? Iā€™d like to compile a list and post it around a bit.

My biggest desires are for more metal colors, different colored robotic eyes and the separation of the face robotics each into their own category.

Also a side note to the release of our other two Heritage armor colorations.

4 Likes

Just got me some Gnomish Loaded Dice just for this guy.

Not too bad of a pickpocket farm if youā€™re patient. :game_die:

3 Likes

I demand more love!

4 Likes

I love my mechagnome, but no class screamed mechagnome to me. Which sucks for me. I still want my transformer(druid) class. They already have workable models for over half the forms. And Iā€™d be cool with just using the robot chicken for moonkin form.
Right now I have a monk (I used to get heritage) and my mage which I named after my original gnome mage (he converted lol)

4 Likes

Not to deviate from your original question but now I kinda want Combat Analysis to be on par now. Maybe 2 Primary Stat per Stack or 3ā€¦ 1 is just too little.

Iā€™d like to see my mechanized limbs to be more like Saronite or Nanites.

2 Likes

Cybernetic hair please. Or light up LEDs for hair. You all know how I feel about new metals for our mechanized components.

6 Likes

My hopes for mechagnome customization are pretty much the same as yours:

• Paint: saronite, copper, fel iron, ghost iron, etc.
  • Optical Lens Color: red, green, yellow, burned out, etc.
  • Hair Color: metallic pastels, fiber optic highlights
  • Modification: jaw, eye, and ear modifications separated from each other
  • Leg Upgrade: thicker metal legs, flesh legs

This, too!

4 Likes

Good ideas! I see your gnome. The purple hair looks great on you.

Came back for one last hurrah, so I could stick it to these mooks whoā€™ve been harassing folks in-game for liking/having the faery dragon transmog. Buncha jerks. Sadly yeah, I still gotta bounce.

Real life is getting messy, and I hadda make a choice. Love my Gobbos and Gnomies, but I like to eat more. Also like having a roof over my head. So once my subscription expires thatā€™s all she wrote for the foreseeable future.

Whenever you see a fantastic explosion, think of me Champs.

7 Likes

Yea. that was so stupid. Whatever the case, I truly wish you the best. Everyone who loves wow has that time where they have to cut back on playing to address real life stuff.

1 Like

I just made a Primary Kitgun in Warframe that is named ā€œEmschwartzā€ which is named after a really tough Professor.

Which is coincidentally named with a Goblin hunter in this thread which is unlikely for me to forget.

1 Like

Changed my look today and Iā€™m in LOVE with my mage. I think she will be my main now. Look at heeer! Look!

2 Likes

I love your transmog Error. I also rock the clamps for spellcasting. Itā€™s a little trickier but the clamps withstand arcane and Fel energies better.

5 Likes

I wouldnā€™t have a problem with Mechagnomes if they got as much love as their companion Allied Race. (Vulpera)

They look shoddy, transmogs donā€™t show up properly and their recruitment quest is literally ā€œMekkatorque should be the Tony Stark king of all Gnomes becauseā€¦ heā€™s a nice guyā€.

At least Gnomes got some content and Mechagon is a lot of fun.

1 Like

Whelp, it finally happened.

For the first time since their release, I saw somebody playing a max-level mechagnome today.

1 Like

Seems we need to get this trollā€™s eyes adjusted. Anyone got some ocular implants?

2 Likes

Hereā€™s some I fashioned from a troll I killed earlier, so Iā€™m sure they would be biologically compatible, and the inbuilt mechatracker should make a satisfying air horn sound inside his head whenever it detects one of our technologically superior brethren.

4 Likes

This would be amazing!

2 Likes

Some great ideas for customisation here. I would love to see some Borg style implants on our fleshy features, such as cheeck and scalp modifications. The new bald hairstyle looks amazing on my dk!

Edit: ooh also to be able to have two different eye implants at the same time, one on each eye.

2 Likes

Welcome back, even if only temporarily.

Sometimes life must come before all else. Iā€™m sorry to hear it. I hope things turn up for you in the future. As I said before I will miss you.

Youā€™re going to make me cryā€¦

Oh! I like it!

Truly my friend you need to open your eyes.

Since oh, three months ago the number of max level Mechagnomes I have encountered alone has skyrocketed. The amount since Prepatch has definitely increased as well.

Keep em coming all of you!

3 Likes