Mechagnome Love Thread đŸ„°

I finally got the heritage armor after some time absent from the game. I must say I’m happy with it!

5 Likes

I would probably wear mine if they released the silver coloured set and they also need to let us have the rusty one too.

:gear:

4 Likes

Some further testing on dummies compared to before, yeah there is a noticeable difference.

Still won’t affect my level of play but definetly we’re feeling it.

BM overall though still feels great.

Honestly one of the best heritage armors I think.

I think that might be the number one mechagnome request.

Here’s hoping they release it.

4 Likes

Loading lovingsupport.exe

6 Likes

This inquiry is appreciated. Just letting everyone know. The mechagnome discord is running smoothly as usual.

2 Likes

That it is.

Recently asked them what they wanted to see for customizations for Mechagnomes and got a bunch of great answers! Hoping to get the thread up today or tomorrow. :stuck_out_tongue: work permitting.

EDIT: Got it made! Here it is!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mechagnome-customization-requests-thread/708493

2 Likes

I initially liked mine. Then I started using armor sets and
I dont like him anymore. I still like gnomes and I dont hate mecha
Im just
Im stuck on the transmog thing.

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear that my friend.

1 Like

I am too. They are cool though I just think maybe not my cup lf tea

3 Likes

I like this idea tho! Changing their metal colors etc.

2 Likes

Absolutely, no shame in that.

We all should play what we want to and enjoy ourselves!

Maybe when they do the customization pass, who knows, perhaps you’ll find something that overrides the transmog issue for you.

Some people have requested to be able to mog over the metal arms and legs as well so who knows. Blizz might just go for it.

2 Likes

This unit would be absolutely ecstatic if given the opportunity to individually mix and match between ear, eye, and jaw augmentations. It would also be quite pleasing to have the hidden fourth eye augment option that is only viewed when donning headwear that would interfere with normal operation of traditional eye augmentations.

6 Likes

I surely have no idea what you’re talking about. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m kidding
 Cause I see it every day.

3 Likes

2 Weeks before Shadowlands launch
 It is concluded that while the Pilot Unit has unlocked the Zandalari and the Vulpera. The Pilot Unit has foreseen contingencies that he will level up his Zandalari Rogue first before his four Death Knights he planned.

The guy seem to love Subtlety Rogue.

Unfortunately for the Mechagnomes for this account, both the Monk and the Death Knight are no longer prioritized to level come Shadowlands. Hopefully they can buff Combat Analysis to make Locutus more appealing to play again.

Also
 Locutus is now unholy in a most suboptimal form right now. :frowning:

4 Likes

Shadowlands will be coming around soon. Great time to level mechagnomes with the new system!

4 Likes

Where is a mechagnome hive queen?

1 Like

There is no ‘hive queen’ each Mechagnome is free to associate with whatever it wishes to. I for one was chosen to lead the ‘Mechagnomian’ Guild that consists of exclusively Mechagnomes.

Let freedom ring!!

4 Likes

This is sad to hear.

Still I hope you enjoy your time!

It would be nice if they buffed it again. Not sure why they thought to nerf it really.

Hoping to get so many toons leveled. Wish they’d have made Korraks useful again

We do not operate under a hive mentality.

We value our individuality as we improve ourselves through science and technology!

Mechagon Prevails! :gear:

3 Likes

Just saw this posted in another thread, but mechagnomes’ Combat Analysis got a buff in the beta yesterday: https://www.wowhead.com/news=318416/shadowlands-beta-class-and-spell-changes-november-13th-frost-fire-mage-nerfs-sha

Combat Analysis You gather and analyze combat data every 5 sec, increasing your primary stat by 14, stacking up to 10 times. The data decays while out of combat.

7 Likes

SQUEALS

Erm
 I apparently need to reset my vocal systems
 Excuse me while I calmly tag Locutus.

4 Likes