Mechagnome Customization Thread

I believe I have that in the main list already but I’ll double check. Thank you!

I do agree.

So you think a Gnome can’t understand something like that?

Also what are you basing that on?

Why would the Mechagnomes be unwilling to study all things?

And why wouldn’t any Gnome be able to make such a deal?

As for druids it part of their lore, its supposed to be the longest and most complicated discipline, where other classes can reap small benefits much quicker, a druid can not as changing form takes colossal study and some druids even use fel magic on themselves to make their minds more suited for animal transformation so they can more quickly and intimately understand a chaotic and natural instinct.

Druid lore is actually really good, Its a shame I dont play one currently.

Gnomes seemingly have no interest in any spiritual connection with the elements or making any sort of deals with the elements in making the world a better place, they are already at odds with nature and the elements.

As mecha gnomes are now they don’t seem suited.

Mecha gnomes are also on record for saying they don’t understand the light and paladins must have an unshakable faith in something to power it, spirits,light,loa,naaru, whatever their source.

Where priests call light down a paladin must embody it, its a very intimate thing.

P.s. its different to understand something and to embody it.

Where are you getting this info from?

Also I don’t see any reason a mechagnome can’t do that.

Why do you think this?

Still no reason a mechagnome couldn’t do so.

Why do you think this? What is the source? I’d like to see it.

Paladins are literally warriors who learn to weild the light.

Some groups have rituals that imbue them like the Argent Crusade and the Silver Hand.

But we only know about their rituals and the other groups don’t seem to have such ritual.

I’m curious your sources for all of this though. Always happy to know more.

Mechagnome shaman with geomental elementals :heart_eyes:. Blizz needs to let these guys sling lightning too. Zereth mortis proves mechanical life and natural life are one in the same.

3 Likes

Zereth Mortis show the first ones made the universe.

I am sure Zereth Vitae shows the druidic- mechanical connections such as the native fauna/animites are very mechanical by nature.

Mechagnome, gnome and goblins tapping into something like progenitor forms would be cool.

Not to mention all the mechanical forms they can add to druid glyphs.

Imagine instead of bear form they learn mech form!

2 Likes

There are lorebooks and also wow wiki articles you can read.

I will say though that the lore books tell shorts stories about why and how they do things where the wow wiki articles just say the facts, so you may miss a little story bits.

But the info on wow wiki is still good.

I see.

I had hoped you had more information pertinent to the topic.

I see no reason to change my stance if that’s all you have.

Thank you for your input.

Mechagon, Transform and Roll out!

You have my support!

3 Likes

Or maybe I should post from my Mechagnome? :wink:

2 Likes

One of the first things I thought while customizing my mechagnome. Mechaspider legs!

4 Likes

Robotic transformation is a common request for druid for Mechagnomes.

I could see the Mekgineers (Blizzard) do it though I also think mechagnomes could easily just have a group focusing their study on ecology who could also accomplish the druid class for us.

A wonderful mog.

I suspect the Mekgineers (Blizzard) will never go for it but it would be cool as all heck!

Mechagon Prevails!
:gear:

2 Likes

Robotic transformation seems like the coolest way to make druids work. It just requires the class skins everyone has been hoping for so the Void Elves can also have their stinkin Void Paladins. XD

I’m bitter against ‘Void Elf’ Paladin though, so I’d totally want it to be forced that ALL void elves get the void class-skin if they roll paladin so the wannabe high elves get pissed. :angel:

3 Likes

I agree a class skin would be the optimal design for transformers designed Mechagnome Druids.

I wonder how such a skin would affect the other abilities beyond the druid forms.

I have my own biasies on that matter. I do feel like void paladins should be how a void elf gets paladin as it would seem very out of place for them to use the Light to that degree while being infused by the void.

I’m less concerned with specifically causing distress to high elf people.

On the whole I don’t think velves should get paladin.

That is just my personal opinion however. I do not judge others on their opinions on the matter.

1 Like

They have a whole like mechanical garden. I thought that was cute. And also I don’t understand how they got warlocks and not shamans? Like there are a bunch of earth elementals and they seem to want to be robotic like. Lightning magic just suits them far more then something like fel.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind void paladins if we got a bunch of different types of paladins. Personally I like the fire and water paladins idea. I would love a shaman like paladin class. And personally I would find a holy/lightning paladin spec to be cool aesthetically and something like akunda holy lighting magic would be neat.

Mechanical races I think would fit good with fire and lightning paladins.

2 Likes

If many different skins for paladins came out with them it would be much easier to take I agree.

I’m fond of Firey Paladins for Sunwalkers and Dark Irons or Elune based ones for night elves.

I’ve not heard of water based ones? Who was that? Kul’tirans?

The Zandalari I think offer an amazing road for paladins.

The idea alone that one can channel the light through a loa is exciting on its own. If they have then more elemental powers that too would be interesting.

Yea the kultiran one was based on water/tide magic. And I just love the elemental magic in games like final fantasies. It’s so sad that it’s tied to mostly shamans. Water, fire, air, lightning, ice. Huge fan of elemental warriors or melee fighters imbued with different magical weapons. The only thing for a lightning based paladin spec I can think of is Akunda and the Isle of Thunder raid tier set for paladins that has a bunch of lightning.

I also had an idea of making Kelfin paladins with lighting magic if they had some like eel customizations. I think a Lighting paladin class skin would suit mechagnomes too.

And it would be a shamanistic take maybe to finally get a shaman tank at least. Via class skin.

1 Like

The skin would be for the actual abilities, colours of the spells, the floral effects of resto, way roots looks, ect. The forms would be the easiest change as theres already many glyphs out there to change druid forms.

Agreed. But… I’ll try not to derail this thread to anti-highelf. LOL
Void Paladins would be an interesting option for those original paladin bloodelves consumed by the void.
And Knights of Elune also have an opening then, Night Elf Paladin using the Night Warrior’s diluted strength.

But yes yes… Mechagnome. I do hope tinkerer can be added as a class without taking from the Engineering profession. Now THAT would be magnificant!

2 Likes

I’ve always been of the opinion that Kul’tirans and Gilneans should have paladin, they were there when the Silver Hand was founded, but tying theirs into Tide Priests would be amazing! We even kinda see one during the Stormsong Valley questline.

I’m a big fan of elemental (and other magics) glyphs for most classes so we have more options for our stories and characters.

I feel like class skins could be a good step in that direction.

Oh! Kelfin are one of my top Horde race picks!

I’d love to see them with paladins like that!

Mechagnomes with it would also work fine for me.

They really just need to add a fourth spec to shaman based on the Earth. Give shaman tank!

Oh I meant like how would the spell effects look?

Like… Lifebloom could have gear flower looks like the plants in the Mechagon garden is what I was thinking.

Thank you for that.

I run the Void Elf Void Aspect thread as well so I’m aware of how that can occasionally get out of hand. Lol

I was also thinking of Forsaken paladins and Mag’har paladins.

The Church of the Shadow (can’t remember if that’s its real name) could make void/shadow paladins and Shadowmoon Voudcasters could learn to be void paladins!

I’m a fan of Tinkerers!

I want the backpack type you see in HoTSs and it could apply to so many races.

Gnomes, Mechagnomes, goblins, draenei, LFD, dwarves, DID, Orcs, Mag’har, blood elves, Forsaken and Nightborne.

Tinkerer could be amazing.

I’m less enthused by some of the tactics of my compatriots in the Tinkerer communities. Many seem a bit hostile to other class ideas and I’m just not about that.

2 Likes

The mecha gnome leader straight up says if you are a priest that he doesnt understand the light and makes a light bulb joke, which tells that he is unfamilar with it.

They don’t have nature in mind given the state of their island.

Their island would straight up be an offense to druids and shamans.

They just wouldnt be druids and there is nothing to say they could be shamans either.