Mechagnome Customization Thread

so when will the upgrades to appear in the snap-on shopette? My lil clockwork orange is standing in his farming field in Pandaria - the options to swap out his parts are extremely limited.

1 Like

Mechanical Dracthyr would be interesting.

2 Likes

Pie.

3 Likes

hey look! This thread is awesome!

1 Like

Heres hoping for more Mechagnome customizations soon!

4 Likes

Hoping we’ll hear about Mechagnome (and Kul’tiran) customizations even if its only a few things like some of the other recent passes soon!

4 Likes

When mechagnomes get the same amount of customizations options as Dracthyr currently enjoy (particularly since Dracthyr form can’t transmog much, similar to mechagnomes), I think mechagnomes will be in a good place.

2 Likes

Posting in support of a just cause! GIVE ME BACK MY LEGS!

2 Likes

They’ll come someday. Maybe next patch or xpac.

1 Like

Hopefully they kept them in a vat or something.

1 Like

We’re still here.

1 Like

I wish I could make my heritage armor rusted. Or have one fleshy leg and arm. That would be so freaking cool.

2 Likes

Rusted as well as chrome heritage is a must I want heritage that matches all three metallic tint not just gold.

2 Likes

Blood Elves and Druids are getting new customizations. Time for a bump.

2 Likes

Blizzcon is starting soon! Don’t let this thread be missed!

1 Like

While Blizzcon did not announce anything for our people, I do expect we’ll see more customizations being pushed out minimally as they have been going forward.

Even if its some hair colors it will be nice, but I hope Blizzard realizes that they have so much opportunity to make so many players happy by expanding customizations considerably.

3 Likes

I question why mechagnomes do not have pink hair. Of the images of female gnomes Bliz has released over the years, many depict the traditional pink boar-tails.

As the look is so iconic, why one group of gnomes would be denied it is baffling.

2 Likes

Honestly it should be the easiest thing with the races that use the same hair setups to just have the same colors… They should share it with regular gnomes and vice versa.

I’m still a little triggered that Elves and Druids got more customizations. Yet we’re ignored again.

I assume their logic is they’ll give customizations to the largest player group but on the other hand, maybe mechagnomes would be more desirable if they had better/more customizations.

I would like to think that one day they’ll get to the lesser played races but the elf demands are like a black hole (never to be filled.)

1 Like