MC was HARD

That raid was a scaled version for the anniversity.

1 Like

I just meant that wiping to content doesnt necessarily make content hard.

I dont do LFR often, but even with stacks some bosses for sure can take an hour or so.

It would probably be similar to normal, and pugs have walled even there at all levels (ghuun, CoS, Jaina, Ashvane, oppulance, mythrax, etc.)

2 Likes

Just dinged 60 and joined a random MC pug with 30 people and it did not go so well. Luci debuff goes out and I can see at least 3 mages continuing casting frostbolt and even starting another frostbolt.

MC is not hard, but you cannot just be a lame brain and ignore the 1 actual mechanic. A few people messing up in a group like this makes for easy wipes.

Didn’t even get saved to the instance so hopefully another run will be had soon with greater success.

7 Likes

OP,did your group discuss it and decide what the problems were,what was making you all fail so much?

Well, if you’ve never been there before and didn’t bother to look up any of the 1034e10 guides available online, I can understand why a group might have that experience.

Otherwise. . .

1 Like

Nah man MC is srs business and harder than the 75% of pugs in group finder hardstuck on ashvane since they can’t do like 20k dps patchwerk.

Also everyone in these threads claiming to clear MC in a pug with next to no wipes is a liar. Obviously.

4 Likes

People brought that up but every level 28 a-hole said we have to buff the crap outa mc, raids being doable for most players is a good thing, the vast majority of guilds wont be able to pull an apes on even single mechanic fights because players can always manage to stand in the fire.

Imagine if naxx was available on release and apes was already progressing into it.

Post on ur main.

1 Like

Reading a guide is one thing… putting it into practice is a whole other thing.

1 Like

MC isn’t hard, at all, but I also do believe that most of the people making it out to be a walk in the park probably haven’t cleared it on Classic yet despite it feeling like LFR MC compared to what we’ve had on private servers.

Actually MC guides available today are pretty darn good and, there are lots of them.

Pity the first ones through LOL. Back in the day we had a pretty short supply of online guides, but happily there were people on the server who were willing to show others the ropes.

It became tradition. Kind of like when someone showed you the way to the instance at Sunken Temple. . .

I don’t use guides… I’ve done it so long on pservers I have it all memorized. My guild has it on farm. We wiped a time or 2 the first time in there because of slight differences from pservers. Small readjustments and we killed whatever boss the second time.

1 Like

The OP said they even wiped on trash. They needed a guide but didn’t use one, apparently :slight_smile:

1 Like

How far have you progressed in MC for Classic?

Lol well you can’t physically make people read guides. His only option is to recruit better.

Went in and one shot Ragnaros two weeks in a row. Last week with the FR buff, this week with nothing and only 37 people, still had some below 60’s too.

My guild took like 80 wipes on Heroic G’huun. MC is in between LFR and Normal mode, leaning closer to LFR.

7 Likes

lmfaooooooo, .

HAHA, too true.

I must confess, I saw the topic title and thought it was a lead-in for an adult short story. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bruh. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t go thru half a MC playing with one hand just spamming frostbolt while looking at my other monitor :wink:

1 Like