Maybe one day we will get a "premade-free" feature for an expansion/patch? would you guys like that?

i have seen both blue and green text posts that state your interpretation of that section is wrong.

They just want to legitimize and continue having premade raids roflstomp random pugs.

Notice they don’t want to separate them.

1 Like

You have not. But good try.

Of course, and he’s using every excuse in the book lol glad people like him aren’t in charge game would be worse than it is now.

random games need to be a mixed bag of all skill levels. obviously you would want premade vs premade, but you still have to have things like queue time limitations, if you go adding too much balance there is no reason to play unrated vs rated.

in an ideal game you have a 30 man premade on each side with 10 pugs on each side. you want people mixing.

Yet you prevent that by queue sync exploiting …

You say that but you dodge every other premade… why lie?

None of your proposed changes reflect this ideal of yours.

We’ll just end up with 40-person premade raids roflstomping 60+ random pugs in epic bgs, which is fine by you.

1 Like

you are getting your communities mixed up

1 Like

I have laterally watched you dodge other sync groups… why are you even lying haha

you are leaving out some important context.

And what is that. Is it the “we are avoiding toxic and mean players” excuse?

lol, that’s TK not me

Then what’s the context?

idk, you tell me

So you don’t have any context lol typical.

without a context, you are just making stuff up. you are leaving details out because the story will change when they are made clear.

Then make them clear. Because there is video of you dodging other sync people. Unless you deleted them of course.

there is video of you buying a carry, care to explain?

Ahh I see, you’re trolling to avoid accountability. You have a YouTube that has videos.

okay, and?

And what? Why are you trying to pretend?