Maw quest - Blazing Ingots quest

Clearly not.

1 Like

So you did actually nerf those two quests. I am honestly disappointed that the change was intentional and again not even mentioned. Yes, a quicker respawn is better but the original way the quests worked was just fine. It really didn’t have to be changed to become more cumbersome to do, especially not together with someone else.

2 Likes

lol look at you.

the article says it changed.
it didn’t say the change was intentional.

i admit my mistake, and you still can’t be gracious enough to accept that i admitted to being wrong.
…when all you needed to do, was explain the situation clearly, like i requested, instead of escalating it for the sake of drama.

Ironic…

2 Likes

There is an entire thread above thee thou hast apparently neglected to read, perchance even skim through. One could, with basic deduction, come to the same understanding as I posited from the opening post and single blue post alone if they cared more to understand than to eject snark.

1 Like

no, that’s not irony.
that was someone who was mistaken about conflicting information.

indeed!
over 200 posts… and very disjointed.

…especially once a blue post appeared, and it got totally derailed with people doing their usual:

There was no conflicting information, literally none. Instead, for the sake of that drama you mentioned, you decided to call someone out, who in fact was in the right, when you in fact were completely ignorant of the situation at hand.

Well done.

3 Likes

you’re right!
there was no conflicting information up to the point where i stopped reading.

i’ve already acknowledged this multiple times.

you seem to think this is some total “gotcha” moment lol

it’s ok to be wrong.
…but it’s kind of pointless to continue to carry on like a pork-chop.
you could have simply answered my question when i asked.

instead, i had to wait for someone else to come along and explain what i wasn’t understanding.

Well done.

I mean you didn’t read a darn thing so congrats on your ignorance and drama seeking.

Still looking for that drama, I see.

You: “It’s pointless to carry on, I was wrong.”

Also you: continues to carry on

3 Likes

you keep responding to me… ?

i guess i have to mute the thread

Probably should, wouldn’t want to embarrass yourself any further.

1 Like

I suppose, then, that I must be but an intellect far surpassing thine own, to thusly utilize basic reading comprehension.

1 Like

It’s an idiotic change that will kill that quest. No one is going to want to do it anymore.

2 Likes

But why change it to begin with so a hotfix is needed?

1 Like

lol… they are determined to drive world content out of this game.

4 Likes

thank you for that info…now i know to NEVER do that quest again

3 Likes

This change is decidedly anti-player behavior and speaks to a shift in design philosophy. WOW IP wont be getting anymore of my money.

6 Likes

Why change it if it respawn quickly. :roll_eyes:

Would’ve been time better spent fixing real bugs/issues.

1 Like

How about instead of respawning quickly they don’t disappear? Now that is what I call a hot fix.

3 Likes