Maw quest - Blazing Ingots quest

You guys really need to play your game that you design. Do you just throw random numbers and see what sticks?

1 Like

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

We already know what it brings to the table. /played

Just put them back to the way they were criminently.

Or just revert the nerf and stop making things worse this expansion.

3 Likes

FROGS!
That’s all we are to you eh blizz?

slap em, kick em, pop us in a pot
On go the flames, ever so “slight”
Tis but a warm bath you say
Bit by bit

How quickly?

i’m confused.

do you want the quest to take longer to complete?

…or do you not understand that bugs aren’t intentional?

How would it take longer if it was reverted back to it’s previous state?

3 Likes

Simple. Ignorance.

it wouldn’t.

…which is why i don’t understand why the person was asking for it to be left?

it seems they think the “change” was intentional.

You seem to be out of your element. I’m not sure you understand what the person was talking about lol.

3 Likes

they were talking nonsense.

if i’m missing something, feel free to explain.

So the person was talking nonsense yet you have no clue what said person was actually talking about? rofl

3 Likes

you’re the one saying i don’t know what they were talking about.

i asked you to clarify for me if you think i’m wrong.

Wrong on what? You didn’t state anything other than asking a general question from a place of ignorance lol. I asked how it would make it longer and you responded with it wouldn’t, added in that the person was talking nonsense, then proceeded to mostly admit you have no clue what the person was talking about to begin with.

Good lord…

I mean, you could have just read the OP lol.

2 Likes

i understand the issue.

…but i was under the impression that it was a bug.

the article that you linked hasn’t mentioned it as an intended change, it only says it’s happening.

…the same as the cones.

just because a thing happens, doesn’t mean it’s intended.

the mobs flipping out in classic dungeons… not an intended change.
lady vashj going loopy… not an intended change.

so why are people under the impression that the looting behaviour of these items was an intended change?

…and if it was an intended change, why would it be hotfixed?

:thinking:

Um…wut? Did you even read what that thing said? You don’t even need to open the article, it literally says it in the link alone lol.

1 Like

The hotfix was not to revert the looting behavior to shared, 'twas to lower the time between spawns for the objects after they are looted. Objects which anon, as stated, had been shared 'twixt players.

3 Likes

yes, i did.

and neither the headline, nor the article, state that it was an intended change.
it just says that it’s happening.

thank you.

not sure why all that dancing had to happen.

as you can see, i was under the impression that the behaviour was totally unintended to begin with.

…and though the article states what was happening, i have no idea who wrote the article, or what their source was… because i didn’t see any source mentioned.
(it was probably in those patch notes that i didn’t read) :grimacing: