Master loot should stay dead!

It’s a factual statement. People can’t handle when they’re called out for abusing a system and then repeatedly dodge why they need ML. They can’t accept why it was removed to begin with either.

6 Likes

LFD creates more toxic interactions than positive ones, so it should be removed.

8 Likes

It’s very hard to complete transmog sets with ML. May it stay gone forever.

It wasn’t commonplace.

if you think things are toxic now just wait for master looter to come back.

6 Likes

would kill the guild

why would we give loot to failed trials?

provide evidence that this was a widespread problem

yet less lucrative. you can’t force tier drops with ML the same way you can with PL.

PL does that also. my friend wants to trade me a heroic tier helm because he has 4set with a normal tier helm and this would give me 4set. he cant.

well yeah, if you’re a knob other players wont like you.

6 Likes

I am okay with this.

4 Likes

Yeah same here

This is incredibly false. LFG/D is used likely thousands of times a day with probably something like 95% or greater having met their objective and disbanded without an issue…but people aren’t going to go out of their way to bring their normal groups and runs up.

1 Like

I heard from my best friend that he’s friends cousin’s friend of a friends cousin got ninja’d by master looter. Therefor it must really be bad :man_shrugging:

I see a lot of complaint threads about getting kicked from LFD. I don’t see any threads about good groups. therefore: LFD is a toxic cesspool

2 Likes

You keep spouting nonsense like this. You know what I think is toxic? Calling people who disagree with you delusional.

If you do not like how a guild functions or uses tools available to them, leave. You are not incapable of making your own choices.

1 Like

You know how many times ive heard, “but they didnt get anything in (blank) weeks” when someone else won, even new pugs.

No thanks. Take away ilvl trade restrictions on personal loot and call it fixed.

3 Likes

Again, people aren’t going to go out of their way to report groups that went just like the simulations.

I ran 4 15/16+ keys this evening. I’m not even sure what the 4 dungeons even were. I can tell you though that the cache from the weekly quest was a garbage chest I already have…why do I remember that? Because it was a feelsbadman moment having done all the work to not even get a mog piece. The mythic+ runs? All went more or less according to plan so I literally don’t even remember them now.

that’s exactly my point. negative experiences are massively overrepresented on the forums.

2 Likes

I guess you never experienced those ninja moments. Or those moments where the master looter’s best/closest friends got upgrades first and people who filled for guild runs got denied loot.

1 Like

Awww… Want to show me on the this figure of you where the Master Loot touched you?

1 Like

[Points to it’s head]
THE GUILD GAVE THE TIER HELMET OFF VOID REAVER TO A DIFFERENT WARLOCK INSTEAD OF ME 15 YEARS AGO JUST BECAUSE HE SHOWED UP TO MORE RAIDS AND HAD THE DKP TO OUTBID ME!

I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL TWO WEEKS LATER!

IT’S… UN… FAIR!!!

2 Likes

I personally enjoyed Master loot and hope to see it returned in some way. That feeling when you’re in a party and a purple boe drop it’s always like OH SNAP.

1 Like

Maybe its a different master looter and they fixed it to make it more fair. Maybe the whole raid party has to click “agree” before a piece of gear is given to a raid member.