Master loot should stay dead!

Employees have laws that protects them from toxic rules like yours and if you think you can get away with it you won’t. And also your type of responses enforce personal loot even more to safeguard players from abusive people.

1 Like

if they DONT LIKE IT they can LEAVE. The door is always open. They can always go make THEIR OWN raid.
stop trying to force the guild leads to give loot to pugs/ BAD PLEYERS

Actually,

You cannot gain “possession” of an individual. That would be slavery.

1 Like

I dunno dude… you have no raiding experience. Why should I leave? If the system you want comes back, guess what? It’ll be gone before you know it, because y’all don’t know how to act.

I love how these arguments get lost in the who deserves what territory and never ever finds or agrees upon a solution.

This is why we can’t have nice things. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Make your point.

We have nice things. An equitable PL system that binds upgrades to players and lets us give away same or lower iLvl items we don’t need. I can’t figure why anyone would ask for changes outside of single-server CE mythic progression.

Bad players? They don’t really exist in terms of damage maybe they need gear and guess what powers MOST CLASSES YOU GUESSED IT GEAR. Also, whatever loot that drops doesn’t belong to the guild or anyone for that matter and when a loot drops it’s for the person who have access to it. And I don’t see any rule that says you must give up your loot and be forced to be traded to someone that’s BETTER THAN YOU. Which is why personal loot will be the main system rather you like it or not.

These arguments are primarily presented by those who desire control and leverage over others, Against those who actually see through the sheep that the wolf is wearing.

1 Like

I just did. Lol

Anytime a leader of a function, ie a guild leader, assumes possession of a character or individual, they are approaching that person as an object, not an individual. That brings on the identification of ownership over the object, since objects are owned, which is the very definition of slavery.

Lmfaoooo

Fun.

Why should I treat them with respect and give them gear if they don’t treat my RAID with respect and do less damage/not die. THEY ARE BAD PLEYER
THATS MY CHOICE
WHAT RAID LEADER GIVETH, RAID LEADER CAN TAKETH AWAY

1. Without them, you are nothing.
  2. If your recruiting bad players, that’s a reflection of your bad leadership.

:grinning:

2 Likes

You’re just providing more proof as to why personal loot should be the only loot system because of this kind of behavior.

2 Likes

If i want bad pleyer n funnel their loot to GOOD PLEYER n kick them after, THATS MY CHOICE

ML is antiquated and was maybe ok back in vanilla because we didn’t know any better, but we’ve progressed and gone past that.

Right now everyone goes into a dungeon, helps kill the boss and has an equal chance to get loot. If some of you are complaining about the ‘player who doesn’t have the right gems and enchants and is underperforming’ etc etc…then that player needs to be replaced or YOU need to find a new group to raid with.

“the loot should go to me because I’m performing…” no. The loot should be equitable if everyone was involved in doing the work. A single person didn’t down the boss, everyone did.

1 Like

The loot doesn’t belong to your guild it belongs to that person who LOOT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Those who I have spoken to those that insist that Master looter was the most efficient way do have some good points once you rip away all the mind tricks and stubbornness. I do wish to honor those who are good and honest with the ML system. I have no wish to punish anyone.

What I want to preserve above all else is the choice of the individual from moment to moment. I do not wish to give that choice to any other player without their consent in that moment. People who want to choose to have master looter should also have that available to them.

The trick is that activating master loot in a raid will take away the looting system for those who wish to remain PL…this is assuming it is left in the old legion system. If you scroll up I gave a system in which this is not the case and PL and ML can co-exist inside a single raid group.

This would allow those who want ML to get that back without taking anything from those who wish to keep PL.

But considering this idea was just nit picked from both sides and de-valued immediately. This is why I concluded we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

AND BLIZZ WILL CHANGE THIS.
I hope you people who want TO FORCE COMMUNISM PL LOOT will realize one day what youre DOING TO THE COMMUNITY.
This is my last post for now BC IM TIRED OF XPLANING
BUT YOU PEOPLE WHO TAKE FROM ME/MY GF/OFFICERS/GOOD PLEYERS ARE THE REASON WHY SO MANY GUILDS HAVE PROBLEM

LMAO keep living in your own toxic bubble cause master loot isn’t coming back rather you like it or not. (Master loot should and remain dead)