Master loot should stay dead!

Nope.

The guild leader is nothing more then a figure head that coordinates the raid, ie function, that allows the player to receive gear. In all reality, the guild leader has zero input in which player gets chosen for gear, what gear is provided to them, and other system controlled decisions.

In my experience, the people I want to raid with tend to also be the people I want to do other stuff in game with.

If the only thing keeping my guild from ripping everyone off is a system function, I’m in the wrong guild to begin with.

EXACTLY THIS. PL is digital communism. Master loot, or having a hierarchy, which is HOW IT SHOULD BE. is capitalism.
and capitalism>>>communism. Always.

Gonna be honest I like PLNR as well. While I am afraid of peer pressure from the guild, I realize that it is still within the levels of personal choice that I am comfortable with. If a Guild gives me a hand it over or we boot you option, I am still walking away with loot, and they are left with a burn on their rep. Where is the other way, I would be walking away with no loot.

My solution is just another means that I thought the Master looter side would accept with greater ease. But sadly so much of their argument is about having power over others without any real consequence.

Says the person trying to control how almost every other group in the game plays the game.

Actually, your backwards.

ML is communism bc the state (guild leadership) controls the distribution of the person’s needs (gear).
PL is capitalism bc the player receives earnings in relation to its individual contribution to the raid.

I have had this discussion numerous times, I am also Mature enough to know that it breaks down to one thing, Control and Leverage, Every other person bar a select few that are PRO ML would take PLNR in a heartbeat because they acknowledge that ML has issues, Issues such as having control and leverage over others, They only wanted ML because it’s easier to move loot around within the guild, They didn’t WANT the Control part.

PLNR solves the moving loot around part, And it DOESNT have the control part.

They understand this, The only people still fighting for ML over PLNR when introduced to the concept of PLNR are those who never wanted it for the ability to move loot around easily within the team.

They want it for control and leverage, Just like you, It’s real simple i’ll even write it out for you so you can paste it into your own post.

I only want ML so I can have control over other people, I say this because I understand that PLNR has the ability to provide all of the positive utility aspects ML had without any of it’s rather large Negative traits.

I think its more toxic to force personal loot on players that don’t like it. Master loot has its pros and cons just like personal loot. I for one am tired of the same rings/necks/cloaks dropping off the same bosses every week. This week my one piece of loot was a 3 ilvl upgrade over a piece that I couldn’t valor upgrade due to lack of valor given the choice I would have traded it in a heartbeat, I miss that choice.

2 Likes

When you work for another person, their tools and profits are not in your “possession”, theyre in your boss’.
Possession is9/10 of the law but in that raid you answer to the LEADER

Go make your own guild, build your own business. You have it BACKWARDS.
You dont have to stay in that guild if you DONT LIKE IT, make YOUR OWN and have YOUR OWN RAID EYYEROLL

If you do the content that your in you deserve to have loot and gear that benefits you and you alone and loot / gear doesn’t belong to a guild or a guild master or whatever. Due to the fact that the gear or loot dropped for that person and so that loot belongs to his or hers. If you want to make up a selfish rule go and make your own game with that kind of ludicrous rule.

I should be able to do what I want in MY guild that I MADE. If I want to hand out loot the WAY I SEE FIT FOR MY GUILD, I should!!
I’m not gonna make a WHOLE NEW GAME when I can just make rules for MY GUILD

Your assumption that an employee’s tools become yours is invalid.

A player joining your guild doesn’t give up possession of the gear they are wearing bc they joined your guild. Just like if a mechanic goes and works for a body shop and brings his own tools. Those tools are not yours, they are his.

So you are resorting to insults now?

And you wonder why I am worried about toxicity in ML situations. Geez. QED

Lmfaooooooo

So much fun.

Please point out the insult in my post because that there is a statement to direct you to the block format containing the information for you to paste into your own post and doesn’t have anything else. My post is within the guidelines of blizzards forum Terms of Service

This is a game first of all and not a business your not making any type of real money or real revenue or any source of real income. So stop it with your ignorance.

I’m sure your biased loot distribution in guild is too.

employees become MINE, NOT JUST THEIR TOOLS. That’s how things work in MY GUILD.

My loot distribution method has no Bias, It leaves everything up to each player at an individual level, And the Server’s Random number generator.