Master loot should stay dead!

So, for the majority of ML, all these people who absolutely hated it couldn’t be bothered to form guilds? They certainly weren’t system limited to use ML.

1 Like

It was backwards to remove it, why give power to the lesser people

My problem with the master loot system was not with the system, it was with the people running the system. I have seen master looters go to “Amber Heard” levels of mind manipulation. And like “Amber Heard” they have such a deep disorder that they don’t even realize they are doing it, and when you try and point it out you get attacked and be-little’d.

I have no issue with some form of Master Looter being returned. But Blizzard must be careful to make sure that an individual cannot over-ride the choices of other individuals. That and one choice upon entry of the guild does not cover all other choices while within the guild.

I have given several ideas on how this can be done. However, they have all been shot down by people who only seem to focus on re-gaining control over others while using the power of the word “teamwork” to hide behind.

This was not a great topic for Blizzard to re-ignite without a solid system in mind.

5 Likes

I dont understand why ppl who think that those they are under are “mentally ill”. People choose what they want in this life - work hard and build or not. choosing to manage how we deal with our profits does not make a person mentally ill

Your argument makes it sound like it’s so easy to pull the 20-30 people it takes to run a successful guild just out my backside and start it up hint, It’s not.

One of the biggest issues STANDING guilds face is player retention, Keeping the peace between the people, AND not losing members to poaching guilds in addition to that there is all the logistics that come with running a guild.

On Smaller realms it will be impossible to get your non ML guild off the ground, On medium realms it might be doable if your lucky and on the few high pop realms yes it could potentially be done but it also means you are stuck running a guild that will have pressure from external factors trying to force it into ML.

ML is Rife with Drama and manipulation, The Extreme end of ML Activists refuse to admit it because see this.

They only ever wanted power and control to begin with, Most of the Pro ML people are fine with PLNR it’s only the outcasts that say otherwise.

Did you seriously just defend Amber heard?

3 Likes

People who thought it was good: guild leaders/officers, people who were in it good with the leadership, players with alot of gold, etc…

People who didn’t like it: literally everyone else.

Thank God for m+ so the rest of us can gear at an acceptable rate without having to ask permission to receive earner gear.

4 Likes

It’s not about the “managing of profits”. It’s about the following that happens to those who do not agree with the given system.

Being verbally abusive
Using shame
Belittling
Gaslighting
Ignoring key talking points and logic
Corruption
Passive aggressive punishment

Every time someone defends “personal loot” we get to deal with this. That would be why we think “mental illness” may be the key issue.

2 Likes

Guild leads should have extended control, all loot from M+ and the weekly chest should be given to the LEAD first so as to dish out appropriately. NOT to the player

I didn’t say it was easy. But somehow the pro-ml people managed.

Wouldn’t being a completely fair loot distribution guild be a massive draw for talented players who don’t like ML? A perfect recruiting point.

So, is there really that much demand for the non-ml life? Listening to the forums (a poor source obviously but it’s what we’re working with) so many people were getting ripped off and upset about ML should have been a majority on every server, regardless of size.

So, people will realize it’s a more effective system and change their minds on how much they want to use it? If it’s that much in demand, how can they have hated it so?

Your obviously trolling. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Serious proposal: What if ML were only available for mythic raid, and only before mythic goes cross-realm?

None of those people were able to make guilds?

What if we stopped telling others how they should run their groups? If they want ML, go for it. If they don’t, enjoy PL.

2 Likes

I am not trolling, this is my opinion. Under MY guild, I decide who gets loot, not ANYONE else.

Gizelolenea had to escalate from subtle satire to full-blown trolling for people to figure that out. :rofl:

It’s effective at moving loot around in your guild, It’s also effective at being targeted and used as leverage to screw people over.

We provided a solution wich is PLNR it allows you to move things around in your guild without allowing you to leverage it to screw people over.

Arguing for ML over PLNR just tells us you want the control and leverage, Not the actual distribution method.

The answer is still no, Just go to PLNR call it a day problem solved.

The biggest issue with you pro ml people is that you just magically think the solution is leave guild, create guild, make new friends, etc… if a aspect of the game, ie ml, is pulling at the social strings of the game, it’s wrong. The more you isolate people around a single issue, the more divided the game becomes and subs start to drop.
Blizz is toooooo invested into #timeplayed that when they start to see communities fracture over ml, it will be removed.

1 Like

I don’t even know what this acronym means.

Lmfao, I only saw the one comment and I was like yep trolling.

Personal Loot with No Trading restrictions.

That right there is the problem. The only person who should decide the possibility of getting or not should be the player.