Master loot should stay dead!

No, Ion is a liar. He’s lied straight to our faces many times. Mob health scaling with gear in Legion being a perfect example. He said they’d never do it, when asked he said it didn’t exist, then when people showed proof, he just said yeah it exists.

1 Like

FIFY!

Players can still lie to the 20% you mentioned.

I am of the Consensus that if Loot drops and It’s gifted to me by the gods of RNG it’s up to me to decide If i’m using it or if I give it away, Not the guild, Not the Raid leader, Not Stoney Toney, Not Ion, Not you and not Nancy and steve who have been in the guild for 6 years and have formed a clique of people that if you slight the wrong way ever minor your going to be miserable.

Death to Master Looter

Long live personal Loot with no restrictions, a system that gives a better result with no singular group able to leverage control over everyone.

100% and been in the guild for atleast 2 weeks.

1 Like

And you should absolutely be free to raid with a group that feels the same.

Goofy player made loot systems, refusing to let new members earn loot, and of course PUGS flat out stealing loot.

1 Like

Don’t forget the meat churner systems where guilds would have rolling trial members and when they would be eligible for loot they would replace them.

This was a not-uncommon Practice in the top 100 teams, Where you weren’t quite high enough to be top 10 and be under scrutiny, But high enough that you had an endless supply of trials.

1 Like

The fact of the matter is ML isn’t coming back.

1 Like

And It never should.

Just remove the trading restrictions from Personal loot, This Keeps Agency in ~EVERYONE’s~ hands not just the people in places of power.

It allows guilds to move around loot if they so desire.

1 Like

If by improve you mean just make all loot traceable, then that’ll work for everyone.

Im so glad theyre bringing this back, about time. Now i can funnel loot to my bff/gf again. Raid leads deserve control. We work hard to build the guild and make it work, we deserve to be able to do what we want with OUR loot.

1 Like

Those level 10 raids!

You really aren’t winning anyone’s argument on either side by interjecting crap like

It takes skill and hard work to build a guild and lead a raid, just like a business. I get to promote who i want in my business, why shouldnt I be able funnel loot to who I want in MY raid

I do the work I get paid, Not here for you to gear up your buddies and who-ever happens to have their mouth open while also being under your table mate.

1 Like

I love how you made a sock puppet character to argue with.

1 Like

If you build it, they will come. You work for people like me, I made it, I reap the rewards, not you.
MY guild, MY raid, MY loot, MY choice. PERIODT

I’m Taera, And this idiots been making alts and arguing the same point in multiple threads.

A quick look at profiles shows they aren’t using the same account.

Maybe it is your alt! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For all we know it ~COULD~ Be his alt, He fights so adamantly for ML when a better choice is available.

1 Like

There was a reason why they removed it from the game in the first place, lets not go backwards now.

2 Likes