"Massive critical layering exploit"

Certain players are using bank toons on their friends accounts, now I understand why.

Here is ESFAND and other streamers using the same bug
https ://www. twitch. tv/videos/479284719?t=03h54m03s

So Blizzard? What are you going to do?
Atleast Zenimax had the balls to ban their bug abusers in Fo76, though money spoke higher.

6 Likes

They actually took the loot in the end…

2 Likes

Of course they did, no vanilla neck beard would leave it to rot. Its not like they will get in trouble for it

1 Like

This is basically what that whole stream with esfand was. "ok… We cleared MC so they shouldn’t have bosses back… But lets kill them and we are “documenting it” lol

How about just not doing it?

There needs to be bans. There needs to be visible punishment for this. Time to bring the justice, Blizzard!

2 Likes

The best thing was not take the loot, taking the loot and thinking they will let them keep it because “streamer privileges” is complete idiotic.

1 Like

you are too innocent…

When Preach was banned, they banned only his primary EU account, while the other one that he plays on secret was fine and dandy, and playing while he wasn’t streaming.
All of that Banning drama was bullsheit.

Well, this is Blizzard’s chance to show that they care about the integrity of the game. If they don’t at least give these people a temporary ban and take away the loot, they’ll lose this project.

5 Likes

Whenever it comes to streamers Blizzard pretty well let’s them do whatever they want, whenever they want without consequence.

Back in 2011 Swifty got perma banned for crashing a server by hosting an event he knew had high change to crash the server. Due to his streaming being popular & his deal with Razor he was almost immediately unbanned. Had this been any other player the ban would have never been removed.

Streamer privilege has been around forever and isn’t going away anytime soon.

Layering is the worst thing they ever did. Make more servers the launch was like 8 servers they anticipated. Hows that going. Subs are way up. This is a cluster f*ck. Remove layering.

7 Likes

Layering is… okay. I was on the fence about it, but increasing mob spawns would have been better than layering with all the exploits it’s giving. Increased mob spawns would make some things more broken, but if they adjust it based on players in an area then it’d be better.

1 Like

What a mind-numbingly misinformed post. Shameful that it has 6 upvotes.

Why would they DELIBERALY tank a game that a) requires NO content development and b) pulls in so many players? Think for two seconds then cease posting this nonsense.

Also, two of the things you are posted are conspiratorial and have no evidence: nerfed difficulty and binding drops. The experience thing was a bug. QQ, it happens. It doesn’t ruin Classic and is already fixed.

1 Like

Bummping this thread to the top because i know blizz hates to see it :slight_smile:

Watching between here and reddit stuff disappearing about this is so amusing

1 Like

When is bliz going to respond

until i see proof of somebody getting banned for it, i don’t believe that anyone will get banned for it

jeez they screwed up the launch so badly

1 Like

And yet some people pointed out that layering was ripe for abuse, and were ridiculed for it.

4 Likes

Dear asmoncrapper, shilling blizzard isn’t going 2 help.

Both classic and retail are done with the incompetency coming from irvine.

1 Like

Because Blizzard are incompetent. This is unnaceptable. Inexcusable. Trash garbage crap refuse waste produced by a bunch of intern level developers at the shell of a company once known as Blizzard now gutted by the corporation Activision

3 Likes