"Massive critical layering exploit"

__
EDIT:

Since some people are lashing their anger towards me saying that I am “encouraging” the abuse of this bug and other false accusations:

I AM EXPLICITLY AGAINST ANY BUG ABUSE OR ABUSE OF EXPLOITS, I AM NOT ENCOURAGING ANYONE TO USE THIS, I AM JUST INFORMING PEOPLE OF THIS SITUATION.
__

Just gonna repost this here:

Forum Moderator Note: We do not allow posting possible exploits on our forums. If you feel that you have discovered one, please email hacks@blizzard.com and also follow the steps here to submit a bug report in-game.

34 Likes

Can anyone confirm if this is actually legit?

Look at the clip that i just added.

3 Likes

Yeah its real.

6 Likes

Have fun being perma’d.

2 Likes

Until I see proof, I’m convinced that this is fake. Skarm isn’t exactly a reputable source as well, given the countless inaccuracies he has stated over the years.

1 Like

You don’t “have” to do anything, and doing such a blatant exploit probably won’t end well for you anyways.

1 Like

Why exactly? for posting evidence of SOMEONE ELSE doing this?, I am not the author of this.

5 Likes

He isn’t bullshtting
I was doing RFD a day ago, and got invited into another group inside the dungeon after i finished up the dungeon, and after i was invited, all adds including the boss(Glutton) respawned and killed me on sight.

it was reported on beta but They Ignored it.

24 Likes

I just lost motivation to play classic wow, it was an enjoyable few weeks i suppose

21 Likes

Not sure why this wasn’t sent to blizzard discretely.

2 Likes

More pressure to fix it this way.

11 Likes

There is no point people already are abusing it and people need to know so they demand punishment and fixing for this issue otherwise this could just be ignored by everybody else.

2 Likes

More people will get themselves banned also, which some may consider a plus.

1 Like

its vanilla beta shenanigans all over again(but without the Prologued lvl 50 test that RUINED many classes with the short lvl 60 test), All of the game’s problems during release were ignored on beta.

It was reported, but they ignored and people now are abusing it to get gold and prebis.

6 Likes

Possibly hoping more players use the same exploit to help diffuse potential bans.

Stealth nerfed overall difficulty (not just 1.12), SM leveling exploit, manipulated binding drop rate for streamers, and now this…

They really are trying to tank classic. Keep in mind that Blizzard has a BFA agenda.

21 Likes

People have been doing this since day 1. No ones banned.

Blizzard is well aware when people are doing it.

4 Likes

game is legit ruined now. This is why people were pro no change.

18 Likes

this is pathetic, frankly.

7 Likes