Massive 11.0.5 datamined class changes

So true, I work in this environment as well…can make some customers very unhappy.

Low quality bait. You’ll have to try harder to get a rise out of me my boi

1 Like

To be fair, being a boss or the boss requires speed hacks turned on 1.2x+ if you want your team to succeed.

the datamined notes say it was changed from 50% effectiveness to 100% … thats all i know

I’d like to see a redressing of racial abilities next (or frankly, the core problem which is just game mechanics such as “stuck in combat”, pvp dmg and mob scaling). I made a mistake swapping my Druid away from Night Elf, again, and instantly being hit with how OP a QoL feature Shadowmeld is in and also outside of PvP. It’s too good. CAN, and should it even be changed in any way? Or, can and should other racials be brought up to par? It’s hard to tell. But I’m 100% certain it’s a core culprit to the new faction imbalance and trickling, which is now most glaring, particularly in the BG scene, since TWW released. It hasn’t been this bad in just a couple of years… and it’s making me grind gold and pay for, literally. It’s an imbalance, which, unless/until properly addressed… only YOU as a player can fix… By Nerfing your bank balance to become a Night Elf :dracthyr_lulmao: (or, I guess a Dark Iron or whatever else depending on your class combos… but I now genuinely believe NElf is a true mechanical exception – it’s exceptionally, and unequivocally the best to the point of being mandatory, even if just for overall convenience)

1 Like

Look at what it said above they removed the 35% pet damage reduction from Animal Companion and just moved it to that. Things that are no longer have damage reduced by 35% are Beast Cleave, basic pet damage and anything else I missed that were affected by the Animal companion 35% damage reduction modifier. They just moved that 35% from the talent to specific abilities is all so Kill command will basically be the same as it is now for example.

they literally don’t.

2 Likes

Yeah, didn’t they make that change in, like, Crimson?

2 Likes

Blizzard seems to have forgotten that spriest exists… Oh wait! They updated mindgames icon. Up HUGE.

2 Likes

My favorite thing about all of it, is that Shadowstep gets an additioonal charge. Really helps when dumping on mages and escaping to teammates from warriors fake borrowed power.

1 Like

Because the beta is actually the alpha, and the initial release is actually the beta, and the .5 patch is the “what we meant to get around to for the initial release but ran out of time” patch.

5 Likes

Hrm, not seeing this in the official notes… hoping it’s not going live.

Bombardier](https://www.wowhead.com/spell=389880/bombardier)** When you cast Coordinated Assault, you gain 2 charges of Wildfire Bomb.
When Coordinated Assault ends, your next 2 Explosive Shots are free and have no cooldown.Explosive Shot’s cooldown is reset and your next Explosive Shot fires at 2 additional targets at 100% effectiveness.

Man that would suck.

1 Like

they literally do. click the link this guy posted to wowhead. scroll all the way to the bottom. its clear as day.

Thunderous Roar] ** Roar explosively, dealing (250.56% of Attack power) Physical damage to enemies within 12 yds and cause them to bleed for (250.56% of Attack power) physical damage over 8 sec. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets.

• Effect #1 School Damage
    Value: 0 (AP mod: 2.5056)
    (Pvp Multiplier: 0.851)

• NEW Effect #3 Dummy
    Value: 8

its changed now from .5 - 1 to .85-1, still a 15% buff.

basically reverting the nerf they did the other day, and letting it deal reduced dmg to 8+ targets

Looks like they literally don’t.

1 Like

you cant read a buff there? it literally got buffed a reverse of the nerf it just received earlier this week

A lot of these changes were last minute beta things that we already knew about

not a 50% buff, no.

because it initially said .5 to 1… they updated the notes, ie… datamined is not final. not hard to understand

soooo. they literally don’t?

1 Like

i mean they must not hate it enough to not nerf elemental while it was the most successful its ever been in PVP, the class had been operated by a bot and played to peak efficiency all while never casting a single time. whats the point of being a caster if you never actually cast anything aside from hex lmao.