Massive 11.0.5 datamined class changes

This talent is on a choice node with blessing of freedom itself.

2 Likes

darth vader says NOOOOOOO (youtube.com)

3 Likes

I too was looking for fire mage changes and was disappointed. I’m hoping additional changes get added as we get closer to whenever 11.0.5 launches because that measly 5% pyroblast buff was nowhere near adequate.

Need go buff flamestrike, puroblast, ignite lol

You’ve got frost and arcane, you’ve had fire for idk how long. Fire taking a long needed vacay :pray:

2 Likes

I dont wanna be in the S tier, i just want fire to be playeble, lol

RIP Elemental Shaman in PvP

good rogue changes. sin continues to be s tier

1 Like

I got to play ele for about an hour this morning on ptr and I feel like I’m one of the few people whose optimistic about the changes. I plan to mess around later this evening and try a few different talent combinations.

1 Like

Boomkin changes look good so far :+1:

2 Likes

Great change!

Forbearance should be removed from the game. This talent may help double paladin comps. The only class that suffers from playing with the same class

There is also a lay on hands talent that gives armor and makes it ignlre healing reductions
 loh may be worth something now

NOOOOOoooooooo
!!!

Volcanic surge has been removed from ele shaman. I know people see this as a meme talent, but it’s my favorite talent and makes shaman spells feel so much better. Now I’ll be dealing 30% less dmg with lightning bolt and lava burst.

So lame.

This is such a ret thing to say

Why not? Is there not enough counterplay already?

Agreed! I’m not sure what will be best, but I do have concerns about weakness to dispels with how much onus is gonna be on dotting.

I wish they’d look at the druid class tree too :confused:

2 Likes

lol

I think it’d be fine to remove in slower metas, but if the meta is fast, you’d see things like hpal+ret+war run at a healer and triple trinket/bop or spellward/bubble aggressively and kill guaranteed on the second DR.

Coulda just posted a link to the page, rat.

2 Likes

Nah figure I’d make it easy for the people that have problems.