Massive 11.0.5 datamined class changes

Hmm, rDruids dont take this currently into dispellers? Never got the silence effect before maybe luck idk, didn’t even know that component existed

You can add spear to that as well. Both those capstones should be removed.

It’s hard to justify taking it over other pvp talents, especially when preserved nature and focused growth are so strong.

1 Like

wtf is this

• New Talent: Light’s Revocation – Removing harmful effects with Divine Shield heals you for 10% for each effect removed. This heal cannot exceed 30% of your maximum health. Divine Shield may now be cast while Forbearance is active.

Divine Shield may now be cast while Forbearance is active.

blizz pls

12 Likes

The 11.0.5 on wowhead shows it like a passive ability, that would be interesting if it becomes a baseline passive.

It’s a passive that you talent.

Amazing arms changes…

3 Likes

There is an official Blue that is easier to read WoW head makes my head hurt.

Continuing the discussion from 20th Anniversary Update PTR Development Notes:

1 Like

Garbage. They nerfed BM hunter are you kidding me. Oh they buffed cobra shot? No one wants to spam cobra shot. What a trash Hunter change to Black arrow as well. It was nice having a 1m dot, but now it literally just makes you kill shot proc shadow damage…wth

I haven’t read the rest of the class changes. I imagine we’ll have to wait and see

Ele got gutted. May not be viable. Just have to see where they “moved the talents.”
Removed volcanic surge, and lava burst damage while ascendance was nerfed in pvp by 50%.

Enhance got some decent changes. Maybe it’s their turn.

1 Like

Blizzard hates shaman man. Absolutely gutted ele. If you go lightning build the dmg is also nerfed. Ele was strong but it’s no affliction warlock. The pve changes already nerfed us, then they slap 50% nerfs on all the new talents in PvP. Sigh. Back to the dust bin.

I am not sure they hate it but there is no clear direction of what they want to do. Lightining is too slow in pvp.

I know they want to feature it but these hero talents do nothing for it in pvp.
Oh, I’m sure there will be some content creator who tries to make it look good but truly they need to redo the hero talents. Too limited.

It’s got a -50% modifier in pvp. It’s dead and ele is pretty gutted with this change.

This makes it so paladins can play with each other without griefing each other.

1 Like

Im sad for my fire mage. Ill give rogues a try, now that i dont need to press slice and dice. Worst button ever.

1 Like

Finally sub cdr vanish got removed!

2 Likes

Allies affected by your Blessings have 15% increased movement speed.*

Playing with hpal= ur a lamborghini

The cooldowns of Repentance and Blinding Light are reduced by 15 sec.

You can spam rep now? LMFAO thats going to be insane.

Turn Evil now affects 5 additional enemies.

Rip demo locks

Divine Steed also grants Blessing of Freedom for 3 sec.

Insane QOL change. Really nice.

*The duration of stun effects on you is reduced by 20%.

This talent will for sure get nerfed in pvp…right?

While in your Consecration, your [Denounce / Shield of the Righteous] and Word of Glory have 10% increased initial damage and healing.

having to weave consecration into my healing rotation is really weird. Hopefully this talent isnt in the way of anything.

1 Like

No. Before it was only 1 lava burst cast and 10% damage on lava burst. Now it’s auto flame shock everyone, do a 50% damage lava burst, then your overload damage is increased by 75% (after pvp mod) plus makes overload shoot an extra time. That’s a massive buff to how it used to work.

1 Like

Think it’s nerfed to 10% in pvp

3 Likes

Say I’m dreaming if you so desire… But the Moonkin changes are basically in the line of what I suggested in the Druid forums around TWW’s release. I’m HYPED!