March Trading Post?

yall who blow all your tender in one month are the reason why we cant have high ticket items that are 2-5k tender like mythic raid quality sets

Good, that would be stupid

Nothing should ever cost more than we can earn in a month.

Just because you want to hoard tender doesn’t mean you deserve some super special present.

11 Likes

you want to eat the rich

There shouldn’t be mythic raid sets in the trading post anyways.

2 Likes

there should and they should be priced high. think of it as a “frugal expert prestige reward”

TP should have stuff like elite pvp and mythic raiding get

but its 5k tender to buy

1 Like

Trolling away as usual

2 Likes

its a great idea just cause u hate me doesnt mean im trolling.

it would be cool idea. you should be more frugal with trading post

No, that’s idiotic design. The TP was never meant to be “frugal”, it was meant to give you a set budget to buy what you want. Pulling some “here’s a set that you have to save up for five months for and buy nothing else” would be astronomically stupid, and you know it. You’re just trying to annoy people for attention, like you always do.

6 Likes

I thought February’s post was really good, albeit catering to a specific style. Hopefully the quality trend continues and rotates through different styles. Let everybody have their month. Hearts one month and skulls the next, etc.

Ya, unless you are a horrible cook.

oh my god if u hate me so much for opinions ignore me

No. I’ll keep pointing out who you are.

If you don’t like it, well, you clearly know what to do :slightly_smiling_face:

we should get a room honestly

First the designers need to learn the difference between a kilt and a skirt. A skirt CAN be short, but a kilt MUST be short. Something that reach down to the ankles should not be called a kilt.

3 Likes

Oh I agree. Completely. I am hoping for something Celtic in look. The Irish Scot in me has a mighty need for some good Kilt Transmogs.

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a treasure goblin outfit that should be coming back in March? Or was that just for the Diablo crossover event.

dont get burned if there are no kilt tmog

Oh man I’m gonna spend all my tender if they do, and I’m still recovering from last month.

1 Like

and i can buy out the next 6 trading post months. its nice to be me

Oh, wow, thanks for reminding me. I haven’t even bothered to visit it this month!

Better go cash in my coins or whatever.