March 12 Extended Maintenance Planned

In our Americas, EU, and Asia regions this week, we’ve planned for an estimated 8 hours of downtime to do some critical server infrastructure improvements to our Network File System (NFS).

At this time, the 8 hour window is just an estimate, and we can’t determine in advance how much time it’s going to take with much certainty. While we hope that NFS updates won’t take the full 8 hours, we have to allow for the scenario where the update processes take much longer than expected.

We’ll let you know during maintenance tomorrow if it looks like it’s going to go long.

45 Likes

BOOM CALLED IT

I said it was some sort of server work and not a patch

17 Likes

unless theyre just calling it that and its actually the patch surprise

4 Likes

10.2.6 must be such a crazy event you need NFS maintenance before it comes out.

1 Like

in before the players dont read the info complain about it lol

7 Likes

Any indication of if the Hearthstone event is going to be extended due to this extended maintenance occurring during a currently “1 week only event”?

28 Likes

I doubt they’re going to extend it if 10.2.6 is next week…

But if it’s not next week they might.

Even taking out 48 hours, theres 120 (360 if you make all 3 portals) attempts to be made, does it really to be extended?

1 Like

Translation:
Don’t expect to play any time tomorrow. At all. We gonna be down ALLLLLLL day and night. Prepare your gluteus.

No hate, just, this is what the message says to me.

3 Likes

You have a picture!!! Although I must admit I never pictured you as a raccoon.

unfortunately I can only give you one like for this.

gw2 servers have no down time ever just saying

4 Likes

Odd name for a patch but I’m ready

2 Likes

You may have actually gotten in early enough, but you know it’s coming

2 Likes

lol at the people that thought it was a content patch

3 Likes

Also not sure why they didn’t explain this maintenance days ago when it showed up on the launcher.

2 Likes

To let people hype themselves up over nothing and just build “suspense” for what will likely disappoint when it finally does come out :joy:

8 Likes

Glad I didn’t get my hopes up for a patch like a lot of others lol

2 Likes

Oof.

Thankfully I’m on break from WoW atm (apart from once a week for druid skin chances and right now for the event lol)

But this is horrible timing to do this during a 7-day only event, you know lol.

5 Likes

Yeah, thanks for the 5 day event. Very inconvenient, especially when event is already glitched. Please extend it.

7 Likes

Can y’all extend the Hearthstone event a bit since it’s only a week long if this ends up taking 8+ hours?

9 Likes