Man’ari Eredar more customizations

I found a very interessing thread about adding more Man’ari Eredar customizations for Draenei so I share it here with you. :smiley:

Please keep in mind it’s not my ideas and I like the customizations we get but I would really like a deeper red for them with an option to add/remove the fel corruption on their horns, hands and hooves. It could be nice to get it and it adds more customizations for Draenei.

"Hello,

As you could see on x/twitter, In 10.1.7 we will be getting Man’ari customization–which makes me SUPER happy; however, I really wish that we actually get full Man’ari customization and not just only these customizations of Man’ari or as a lot of players already call it : Tomatoes draenai.

From what we can see on the official x/twitter post here : https://twitter.com/i/status/1693717748684034101

Some red skin colors that don’t look like the man’ari skin colors, a few hair colors, and some eye changes.

If you want a comparaisons here is some pictures to show for it :

Imgur

Imgur

On these pictures you can see on the left the customizations of the unplayable man’ari npcs that are in the game since 6.2 and on the right you can see the customizations that we are getting in the 10.1.7.

You must notice that, not only they have a darker skin tones, but also they have fel cracks, fel on their hooves and horns, kinda like ash on their arms and hands, and more muscles which imo look dope!

You must really also wonder what is going on, since these customizations are in the games files since a very long time, you can even use them in the wowhead dressing room here by checking the “npc only options” :

The only thing i can see that prevent blizz from putting them, is the fact that there is only one face available, but well to me, its ok if we get them with only one face and then have more faces added later on.

That beings said, i also have some ideas for more customizations that would fruther pronnounce the man’ari theme :

More Skin Tones

Here are addional skin colors for the man’ari, all of them are used by man’ari npcs in both war3 and by the winged man’ari on Argus :

Imgur

Imgur

Cracks on the Face

I thought of cool idease with fel cracks, that it could be cool to have us be able to customize them further like these examples

Imgur

Eyes AND cracks colors

I also got a cool idea that, we would be able to even not only change the eyes colors, but also the color of the fel infused cracks that are visible on the body!

Imgur

More horns options, spikes and Fel Scares

Imgur

Imgur

Multiples sets of horns options

Now that one is a bit wild, i imagined that it would be cool if we could get more than one set of horns like these examples here :

Imgur

Fel Gift of the Naaru

I think it would be an awesome options to be able to make our gift of the naaru green and also have more variants for it, the LF draenai can already do that and regular draenai should also be able to select different symbols and colors for it like for example tyrant Velhari here :

Imgur

More symbols ideas :

Imgur

Imgur

Demon Hunters?

I also imagined an awesome idea for DH metamorphosis:

Dps :

Imgur

Tank :

Imgur

Here are all my ideas, tell me what you think."

Feel free to share your opinion about this post here.

Personal note:

Please don’t forget to add an option to add/remove the fel corruption on their horns, hands and hooves. It could be nice to get it and it adds more customizations for Draenei. :smiley:

33 Likes

They are cool as hell, to be sure. But at the same time, I’m still super stoked with what we are getting.

2 Likes

Yeah, not trying to derail the thread about this, but I’ve heard rumors that we’re being ‘cleansed’ so we won’t have the fel cracks/corruption and stuff.

I think the only thing we might retain is the fel eyes, like Blood Elves.

And of course, the red skin.

5 Likes

Oh no. It’s Void elf all over again! AHHHH!!.

On a serious note I’m not invested in this cause I have other preferred races I want to see get more but even I was like

“Wha? That’s it? Just red skin? No fel cracks or anything extra fancy? There is no way they healed from all of that corruption so easily. At least give them carapace like skin like the demon hunters.”

I mean it’s nice they are doing this but at the same time it feels like they just went into photoshop and dumped red paint on them. The dark purple they just lowered the tint.

I’m surprised they didn’t like the eye colors to the skins like the did to the Night Warrior and the Dark Ranger skins they added. The dark ranger one is so pixelated I could sprinkle some on my food for flavoring.

3 Likes

100 percent agree with all of these ideas.

5 Likes

This would make them the coolest race in whole Warcraft universe.

4 Likes

Do we really need demonic Draenei? For the players?

Yes so we can call on Tenacious D to fight them!

1 Like

Yeaaa… :frowning:

BEWARE! THE THREADS WILL GROW LARGE AND WILL ECHO ACROSS TIME AND SPACE!.

Honestly thanks blizz. I’m gonna be seeing more and more threads about this because you got a bit lazy on the Man’ari skins. You have all the assets and you make a tint recolor. Blah.

2 Likes

I think the fact that the color pallet for the “man’ari” is kind of washed out, and there’s no advanced fel corruption. And also the fact that they’re being ushered back into Draenei society, I think that narrative these will be repentant/redeemed man’ari.

So they’re basically just odd red draenei. That drow-elf black skin color is amazing tho. I’d like that on my Lightforged with the gold eyes and glowing tattoos. That would just pop.

2 Likes

this is what i wanted. yet what we got is not what we deserve
same with the undead elfs.

One requested race down.

Kind of makes sense that they got cleansed. But the fel cracked ones could remain for Warlocks? Or open them for Demon hunter class. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pass me another mug of demon blood. :+1:

1 Like

Gotta be more specific than that hun. :wink:

There’s always a tradeoff before a race or subrace becomes playable

Agree with OP all the way. Even having just a little bit of the fel corruption like the NPCs would be great.

And of course let the females have abs since idk why that goes away.

2 Likes

Absolutely we do. The OP has some great ideas in there.

3 Likes

I hope Blizzard adds at the VERY least the remaining skin tones. Those are amazing.

1 Like