Man’ari Eredar more customizations

I think all of this should be added

3 Likes

Sorry guys but there is not enough money for the artists!

From what we saw on PTR I do think they could do a tad better.

1 Like

So it seems a Man’ari Eredar will accompagny us in the Man’ari quest and he has fel corruption on his horns, hands and hooves.

I really hope we could get an option to add/remove the fel corruption on the horns, hands and hooves for the Draenei. :smiley:

Imgur

Imgur

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s weird that the skins we got don’t have any of that.
The npc man’ari skins have the cool green stuff and extra lines that look pretty neat, plus there’s the purpley skins with the same in addition to the red. Been nice if all of it was made available.
Maybe they’re saving them for Demon hunters? Who knows.

1 Like

What is there to save?
Do it right the first time, something, what Blizzard is incapable of.

1 Like

The red skin tones are weird in hindsight. I set used them on another Warrior and my Warlock. I was looking forward to them, but just not feeling it yet.

Definately not enough to race change back from Light-Forged. The glowing tattoos are a real cosmetic drug! :dracthyr_shrug:

Try to acquire the Archimonde-transmog from Hellfire Citadel for your warlock, then you will feel it.

1 Like

Wish it wasn’t locked to clothies only.

I mean because Demon Hunters have unique skins.
Maybe they’re saving the skins with the green bits for them, but they should really just add them all across the board. The npcs we see with those skins are an assortment of classes.

Hoping the fel cracks and face markings are added as tattoo/warpaint options some day.

Honestly, since we’ll probably get DH’s from other races in the future, we’ll get them then. shrug

2 Likes

Not just for man’ari but for all draenei, we need a permanent forehead rune like the Lightforged have. Add in a cracked green (and voidy purple) ones for the man’ari skins to use while you’re at it.

While I got you, separate crest options from hair. Let us mix and match.

3 Likes

The things I’d do to get this…

2 Likes

Hmm yea not enough Fel Corruption really or skin tunes for that matter for the Corrupted Draenei. I was disappointed we only got small tiny skin tunes, and eye color for the Man’ari.

I would love to see light scars for them

Gonna say right off the bat: I was iffy about the addition of the eredar skin options (or, at least, the options being overtly introduced as such) or the fel-green eyes. That said: adding red hair was good, they still need to add proper black hair as opposed to dark blue or dark brown, and I am all for adding more skin options even if I am iffy about the red ones. (Hell, there are two skin tones as it is that are only available to the boys. That should change.)

1 Like

Something that’d be neat for both draenei and Man’ari would be the option to have one or both of the horns broken. Sort of how you can have one or both blind eyes.

4 Likes

I think the bottom line is that Man’ari NEED more customization options but i think that the Draenei as a whole could use more as well although they do have a good mix now as it is.

2 Likes

Absolutely.

sometimes im mad about necromancers but this thread deserved attention.

we need more love.

1 Like