Manual Crowd Pummeler and Druid Tank

I was curious as to how cherry-picked this was, exactly–so I looked at some of your other AQ40s. It’s a bit tough to tell because it seems that your warrior tanks are usually the primary tanks on that fight, so he usually doesn’t take aggro more than once anyway, but based on the logs it seems like your feral tank stopped using MCP as an experiment for 3 weeks after receiving Kiss of the Spider in Naxx, and went back to MCP after concluding that Kiss wasn’t enough to get him back on the threat table after taking sand blast.

ill admit i only looked at your toon, which I may assume is an alt or w/e.

but. i mean come on the guild may be clearing naxx but it doesnt have DPSers to actually be scared of.

The dude isnt even the main tank.

he has no reason to use pummelers because hes never main tanking anything. he has no reason to get threat fast.

my hunter is gonna be my bc main, before i left for Navy stuff i tanked on a bear Growlingbear.

Look harder. :man_shrugging:

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/atiesh/mobikon#

Is that not you?

That’s my alt.

You’re a real mystery man

I love that movie!

1 Like

So you haven’t cleared Naxx as a feral druid unless your main you’ve supposedly cleared Naxx with is also a feral. So we’re back to square one of you having no idea whether or not you’d actually have to use MCPs in Naxxramas as a feral seeing as you haven’t done it. You’re claiming the game is too easy to have to use MCPs but actually have no experience tanking in Naxx.

Impressive.

4 Likes

The go-to response for people who don’t have alts but are actually just ashamed of their character’s logs.

2 Likes

That’s a go-to response? This is new to me. Who else uses this “go-to” ?

Nope.

Good story, though.

Why are you even here? You provide nothing of value, you’re contrarian and refuse to provide any semblance of proof, and your only known character is one that hasn’t cleared Naxx - which is what the topic of the conversation is.

You refuse to show a character that doesn’t exist because you’re talking out your rear.

And get harassed by you folks? Not a chance.

Classic is based on another game that I used to play, by the way. About 15 years ago. Just keep that in mind.

I can tell by your post count that you’ve not really been around long enough to know what I mean.

Read any threads talking about various classes and specs. When someone inevitably brings up another’s logs, see how often “this is my alt” or “that’s my alt” is said in response to being publicly humiliated.

The guy got Mauled. Got a real Thrashing. His Mangled body can only whimper, “That’s my alt.”

Did you fail to clear Naxx back then, too?

1 Like

Is this like palm-reading?

Nah, just a combat logs reading.

Given the comparatively (and absolutely) miniscule number of guilds that cleared Naxx back in Vanilla, the idea that he somehow cleared Naxx as a feral tank (with or without MCP) back then is enormously less plausible than the idea that he’s hiding an alt that can do it in Classic.

Really? Tell me the name of my Vanilla Druid.

Oh, clearly there’s only one way to play this game.

Sarcasm aside, Classic is not as difficult as these folks like to make it out to be. Take it or leave it. You’re gonna get these kinds of folks who min/max the game to death and will swear that’s the only way you can play the game and win it. You’ll get pressured by folks who, essentially, just like hearing themselves talk about how much they think they know about the game.

I used to think that way too. But there’s a lot of things in this game that make life easy through and through. And there’s other things you may do that will surprise you.

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv_jY2fpiwM