Mandatory Death: Mechagon!

Blizzard, I have submitted bug reports but nothing is fixed.

I am constantly getting stuck in combat on Mechagon.

This happens every day-several times a day!

I just ran from one side of the island to the other-still stuck in combat.

I am sick of having to go to the task manager, exit the program and then restart warcraft to log back in, all to get out of combat.

So I just allow the mobs to kill me. Terrific. Instead of the 8-10 deaths per day I am now looking at 20.

Thanks.

It is a slap in the face that you have to die in order to get out of combat on the island. Please fix this buggy mess at once!!!

6 Likes

Yo, Blizz, if you’re reading this topic, it’s a real slap in the face if you don’t keep getting him stuck in combat and forcing his deaths.

16 Likes

Hearth.

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

I get stuck in combat there too sometimes. But it’s not a big deal, it’s usually a mob like 20 yards away fighting a random player. Help a bro out, kill that mob, then jetpack your way to safety.

3 Likes

I often cant find whatever mob it is.

And if you run across the entire freaking island you should get out of combat!!!

7 Likes

That’s your solution? Hearth back to Boralus because no one is sure as hell binding their hearthstone to the Mechagon innkeeper because you have two zones to tackle. Plus if you do hearth back to Boralus, it takes 5 mins to fly back.

I didn’t thank you, you’re not welcome, and your solution is shiet.

8 Likes

It is an issue. I run into it all the time. This bug shows up from time to time. It is nothing new, but really does need to be fixed

FYI OP, you can hit ALT + F4 instead of going to the task manager

Yes.

The OP is somehow managing to die 8-10 times per day, so I gave them a solution that doesn’t involve dying even more.

3 Likes

OR

and this may sound like a crazy idea

Fix the combat bug.

11 Likes

And I am spent.

8 Likes

Yes, and in the meantime you and the OP can stop acting like it’s a personal insult and deal with it. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I am not dealing with bs.

Fix your game Blizzard.

1 Like

Slapped in the face again!!! Shocking

2 Likes

Wowee. 90% of your posts are negative, reprimanding and trolling. To each his or her own but my word. Hobby much?

1 Like

Rastlin is GD’s spirit animal. But he complains about things that generally are problems.

2 Likes

I get that. But some are just trolls. Like a bored lunchbreak or he got mad at his cat and in lieu of kicking it. A random poster is targetted.

If infamy better?

look around for the critter that you agroed and kill it when it happens to me i usuallly find a cockroach or something stupid somehow got agroed onto me

My hearth is mech so I don’t have to take that long flight from Bor every time. I use my ring to get to Bor. Might help your predicament a little to do the same. Or roll a hunter. Feign death for the win.

stop running past mobs that fight each other. Also don’t fly past flying mobs.

Yeah well I didn’t spend my 7th legion badges on that dumb ring. Good thinking though.

1 Like