Man'ari should have been neutral Allied Race

Should have been an AR with unique racials and starting zone and then let us choose which faction.

1 Like

Counterpoint: Man’ari shouldn’t have been an option.

All hail the Great Glorious Alliance!

3 Likes

They should be hunted for sport. Drawn and quartered in the streets of both SW and Org. So I guess I agree.

3 Likes

We got manari?

I thought those were just some badly sunburnt draenei

2 Likes

Sure we got Man’ari

But where are the Woman’ari?

5 Likes

Agreed. What’s next? Playable Scourge? Playable Mawsworn? Playable Primalist?

The more we go on with the story, the more I believe we branched off the True Timeline long ago which is Warlands that we have visited through the timerifts

Better to give the horde some fel orcs. :robot::+1:

1 Like

Killed by Anakin, with the Children’ari too!

Oh wait, wrong IP.

2 Likes

It hurts so bad :frowning:

2 Likes

That’s what happens when you stay in the sun for to long without sunscreen

It was a long time coming. I am finally comfortable in my own skin.

Eh, honestly it works as it is right now. As for a couple of other points…

If you roleplay things like this, remember that roleplay is consent-based, and whether or not someone accepts consequences for a character in-roleplay - or even participates - is up to the other party, not just you.

It should’ve been, but should be available to both LF and regular draenei.

I prefer Man’ari as just customization for Draenei, I hope Blizzard sticks with just making customizations for the Core Races over making more pointless Allied Races because most of the current Allied Races with exception of Kul Tiran, Nightborne and Vulpera could of just been added customizations for the Core Races.

2 Likes

Playable Scourge? we have that, they’re called Forsaken.
Playable Primalist? we have that, it’s called Shaman.
Playable Mawsworn? We have that, as a transmog.

Druid of the Flame :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_love_animated:

Yes, give to the Horde red skin to get Fel/Chaos Orcs

More San’layn and Felblood Elf options for Blood Elves.

1 Like

No. The man’ari had far less of a reason to run to the Horde than to make amends with their estranged kin, plus it was far easier for the devs to make some new textures for an existing race than to make a new one based on that race’s model. And we didn’t need another of these threads:

Like I said, this board would rather moan about man’ari being barber options than be happy they’re playable in any form. Quit complaining about Blizzard not chucking another low-effort race onto the character creation menu AFTER y’all spent years specifically complaining about the majority of allied races being low-effort.