Male Nightborne

It would be nice for the faces to not look so grumpy and have more neutral tones. I also noticed I am not a fan of the nose on the male nightborne, would be nice to have cuter nose options. Would also love to have more facial hair options then just moustaches. I love the beard in the video I linked. So far only having upper lip facial hair feels weird.

4 Likes

HAHAHAHA THAT SCOWL FACE THO HAHAHAHA

Omg are they giving Nightborne heritage weapons

Sorry heritage is the wrong word for this, but Nightborne weapons are becoming available :0

6 Likes

What the hell, they really went and doubled down on the old, wrinkly, and angry faces for the male Nightborne.

They really weren’t paying attention to the feedback at all. I’m actually speechless.

3 Likes

Also their massive effin hands… God I think that’s my least favorite thing about so many models in this game. xD

1 Like

Why are the lips doing that? That’s not how lips work :sob:
I just want a Legion nightborne face :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Yea face 10 has some weird lip structure. It’s like an disjointed M. Weird, hope they fix that.

2 Likes

I don’t know how else to say this, but…there might not be any hope for the male Nightborne. It’s actually comical at this point how badly the developers missed the mark.

They’re going to move on after this to the next Allied Race(s) in line for customization and male Nightborne are going to be stuck like this until the next expansion.

1 Like

They have good options. In some categories, wish they would get better hairstyles though, the way they did them seems odd for their head shape. Definitely would love more facial hair options, could use a beard for example. Hair arcane glows might help. Would love for the nightborne males to get some of the night elf pink/lavender colors, the dark green would also be a good addition for nightborne.

Wish the nightborne males could get the night elf male Flipped haircut, undercut and mohawk variant as well. I would appreciate it if we could get a full facial hairstyle for them like the blood elf male look. And maybe the chin strap that blood elves have.

The night elves have beard options, which would fit perfectly in the chin decorations. Maybe some beards with some metal jewelry would be good.

4 Likes

I like what I’ve seen so far. Only other things I would like are lose the scowl on the male faces, and add a toggle so that we could have mana effects on our hair.

6 Likes

Now they just need to bring their racials up to par.

Sorry if I come off as dramatic, but I’m not seeing these good options. It shouldn’t be this hard to configure a decent, attractive look. Obviously, attractiveness is subjective, but for me, none of these options are ticking the boxes that need to be ticked.

I don’t even have a male Nightborne character, but I’m just someone that wanted so badly for the male Nightborne to have options they could be proud of. Options that gave them some justice. This isn’t it.

I still think the male nightborne needs to size up (not orc level but around bloodelf level). The model is just too thin. Like unplayable because it just comes off as unnatural thin.

The female model is very athletic looking… can we do the same for the male model.

I was playing around with them in the ptr. Found some looks I like. Some of the hairstyles I didn’t like until I found the right color. I really enjoy the chin accesories picking between facial hair and face metal armor was nice. Some options that marry the two would be nice.

Some hairstyles leave much to be desired, which I think the arcane magic glowing hair toggle would fix. Which I think could be either an additional option or another option for the hair ornaments.

I love this hairstyle but it feels wasted on these guys :confused:
Also, does this face remind anyone else of handsome squidward? :laughing:

Have you ever seen a male nightborne?

Morrowind II.

This Fall…

Handsome Squidward…

IS

the Nerevarine.

Are you guys seriously ok with the way they look? There is no improvement to the faces. They almost all look the same and with that crap lip curl. The picture in the OP, the two guys in the middle, they look more like the NPC Nightborne. The faces so far in PTR look nothing like that. I don’t make guy characters but if I did, that would be unacceptable. I really hope you guys don’t accept that because it’s atrocious and it’s a joke.

“Oh here guys the eyes are slanted, don’t pay attention to the look on the face of constant constipation though cause eyes…slanted.”

5 Likes

Agreed. I tried to replicate the 2nd character in their preview image and it has the scowl even though the preview doesn’t for the same face :frowning:

Really hope they fix them to look better

4 Likes

i like this hairstyle to but i wish there was an option not to have the pony tail on it

Not only lips issue… look at the nose. Someone evidently punched the character you tried to recreate on the PTR, cause his nose became like two sizes too big.

So the devs instead of working to fix the nose geometry decided that bloating it was a good enough effort?

/facepalm

4 Likes