Male Nightborne

Glad you could tacitly admit you were incorrect by moving the goalposts (“whopping difference”) :roll_eyes: Words mean things, my guy. Don’t be a poseur and claim Nightborne have the “fewest amount of customization” when that’s false. All I did was call out your posing/conflation/misrepresentation. Here’s the original reddit thread where the OP is very careful about distinguishing between customization options vs. end results: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/jiopku/a_representation_of_the_customization_options_for/gaajyz0/

There are standard, accepted definitions for what customization is (I linked them, pedantically) so what you or I believe “matters” or is “meaningful” is subjective. You know what’s objective? Highmountain actually having the “fewest amount of customization”.

And I would and do argue vanilla Tauren, ergo Highmountain, do not look like the old vanilla-MoP models to the same degree PC Nightborne do not look like NB NPCs.

Speaking of meaningful, there’s a reason global identification (e.g., passport) focuses on the face. For 16+ years Tauren have had the same 4-5 faces, so when you or I expect the worst from Blizz, there’s your precedent for low satisfaction. In other words, you feel entitled to jump the line. Other older races have needed buffs for much longer, but keep going off. :roll_eyes: :unamused:

/freebump

1 Like