Making illusion dreadflame accountwide

09/26/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Serrow
I feel like the people complaining about this topic are the same ones that would like to see account-wide Titles as well.

Hurr durr I played FoTm comps to 2100 in season 1 and now that my class is nerfed I'm rerolling but I still earned those rewards and I should be able to have them on my new main.

Yikes

Or they play hunter or don’t understand why blizz feels they want people to look at us and say oh he’s good at that class since he’s wearing the enchant but the way they currently have elite gear set up is the exact opposite
09/26/2018 05:27 AMPosted by Yatogami
09/26/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Serrow
I feel like the people complaining about this topic are the same ones that would like to see account-wide Titles as well.

Hurr durr I played FoTm comps to 2100 in season 1 and now that my class is nerfed I'm rerolling but I still earned those rewards and I should be able to have them on my new main.

Yikes

Or they play hunter or don’t understand why blizz feels they want people to look at us and say oh he’s good at that class since he’s wearing the enchant but the way they currently have elite gear set up is the exact opposite
Then just don't play hunter if you feel that screwed. Honestly, i think it should be class bound, and not account wide. Hunters AND druids have been getting shafted in that regard for a while. I'm not saying that it they shouldn't just change it so hunters can see the glow, but if they dont... and i dont believe they will, just reroll if its that big a problem. Otherwise tabard, which is at 2400 this season i think, is far cooler to have.

When i earned the red enchant in both MoP and WoD, i had to earn it every season, on every holy pally i had. I had red enchant on 2 pallies and a mw monk in mop. Why should my other classes get it? I had 4 paladins with 2400 in wod, and again, had to earn it on all 4, all 3 seasons just so i could have it on that toon. I think it's cool that its account wide now that the xpac is over, but they really shouldn't be account wide. Class wide, at best, but that's so you can basically say "Hey, this just an alt, i still have this exp on this class this season"
09/26/2018 05:38 AMPosted by Alphönce
I think it's cool that its account wide now that the xpac is over, but they really shouldn't be account wide. Class wide, at best, but that's so you can basically say "Hey, this just an alt, i still have this exp on this class this season"

I think this is a great idea, because a lot of us (myself included) play both factions with the same class, so it's nice to have that option.
okay so worst illusion is character-specific to make it special or something
but elite sets are shared across all classes and factions yet look like the lfr literal afk warfront gear so that's nice

this expansion just makes me sad in so many ways idk
09/26/2018 10:21 AMPosted by Boomer
okay so worst illusion is character-specific to make it special or something
but elite sets are shared across all classes and factions yet look like the lfr literal afk warfront gear so that's nice

this expansion just makes me sad in so many ways idk

just farm nighthold for the chronos enchant. its the same thing but the chronos one looks a little better and is account wide
I just wish it could be placed on BOA weapons for my levelers :(
I like this. I wish it was the same way for the elite sets now too.
09/24/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Cás
just farm the chronos enchant from nighthold. i think its the same enchant and that one is account wide.

09/24/2018 11:55 PMPosted by Cás
just farm nighthold for the chronos enchant. its basically the same enchant and that one is account wide and looks better imo.

09/26/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Cás
just farm nighthold for the chronos enchant. its the same thing but the chronos one looks a little better and is account wide

you typed the same thing 3 times now
and you managed to be incorrect every bloody time

it's a COMPLETELY different enchant

09/24/2018 01:59 AMPosted by Introversion
https://gyazo.com/9da95b1a4b72cb94d0fb537c86320753
https://gyazo.com/b87c49ec8217c46105ae1757e9667be9

stop making such a fool of yourself.
09/24/2018 01:59 AMPosted by Introversion
https://gyazo.com/9da95b1a4b72cb94d0fb537c86320753
https://gyazo.com/b87c49ec8217c46105ae1757e9667be9

they both look kinda equally bad hm
Imagine only being able to use a mount like invincible on one single character because its the character that you looted it on and only if you looted it during a specific time.

Now imagine the ensuing flood from the dragonslayer tears.

Treat us fairly please
09/24/2018 05:26 PMPosted by Ythisens
This enchant is intended to not be account wide. Our philosophy here is that if you see a player with this enchant, you know they earned it on that character. We realize the enchant may of been account wide once upon a time and that other similar systems may be account wide but that is not our stance with this particular reward. Sorry for the confusion.

Why are PvPers the only ones subject to this type of thing? I’ve never understood the reasoning why PvP mounts aren’t account wide, but PvE mounts from completing difficult PvE feats can be used on any character.
09/26/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Sylah

Why are PvPers the only ones subject to this type of thing? I’ve never understood the reasoning why PvP mounts aren’t account wide, but PvE mounts from completing difficult PvE feats can be used on any character.

ive been complaining about this very matter for years , pvp is the only source of rewards in the game left thats gated by character specific , who cares what a person looks like just let them get it on their alts like any pve'r
bump for change
this is almost as bad as when they made the taloc mace cosmetic!!!
They should either make the elite set character specific and the enchant or make both account wide. Makes 0 sense that one is and ones not.
09/27/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Glitterpoop
They should either make the elite set character specific and the enchant or make both account wide. Makes 0 sense that one is and ones not.

i'd be fine if both were class-wide tbh.
personally i have two rogues & would love having the 2.1 enchant on both of them

if i don't though
oh well
farming 2.1 isn't THAT hard

but making it class-wide instead of character/account-wide makes 100% more sense
The BFA pvp reward system feels so inconsistent that I doubt there is a dedicated team who really sit down and figure out what is the best way to do things.
bump for more pvpers sending in suggestions
Given the complete hot mess that is PvP right now, perhaps this isn't the thread you should be responding to Blizzard. There are about 100 others in this forum that deserve some attention.

Thanks.
Yeah, let me casually just apply this illusion to my ranged weapon. I wouldn't be so mad if they hadn't fixed the "use weapon illusions on X gun bug" but given that all of them are fixed.. I have a weapon illusion that's going to collect dust.