Making illusion dreadflame accountwide

Currently have the "2100" cloak transmogged on this priest that hasn't hit 2k yet. Shouldn't the cloak not be account wide based on the fact that it's earned the same way you get the Illusion.

Same with the set I haven't even PvP'd on my Warlock and he's wearing the full Cloth elite including the cloak. The enchant is the only thing that isn't account wide and basing it on "which character earned it" makes no sense when everything else is shared.

Don't take this as a "make more things character bound" either Blizz. More things should be account bound, making the illusion cross character would be nice especially since every other PvP illusion is. No need to start restricting it now
Bump
HEY BLUETEXTBOI
STILL CANT APPLY THIS TO GUNS
STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN IN AND SWAPPED TO SURVIVAL
FIX IT
bumperino cappuccino
why even bother having it account wide? It looks like hot garbage.
09/24/2018 05:39 PMPosted by Scabber
09/24/2018 05:26 PMPosted by Ythisens
This enchant is intended to not be account wide. Our philosophy here is that if you see a player with this enchant, you know they earned it on that character. We realize the enchant may of been account wide once upon a time and that other similar systems may be account wide but that is not our stance with this particular reward. Sorry for the confusion.

Then can I maybe, just maybe, get the ability to transmog it to my freaking gun? Or is it too much to ask that my rewards be usable?

hi this still needs to be a thing you blue rodents
am i missing something. the enchant requires a 2.1 rating to get and looks like a level 60 dungeon enchant. 2.1 is not hard to get. why wouldnt you just grind arenas to unlock it?
I don't see why this is the only elite pvp appearance that isn't account wide. At least make it usable on the same class it was earned on for those who have multiple and make it usable on bows/guns while your at it.
09/24/2018 05:26 PMPosted by Ythisens
This enchant is intended to not be account wide. Our philosophy here is that if you see a player with this enchant, you know they earned it on that character. We realize the enchant may of been account wide once upon a time and that other similar systems may be account wide but that is not our stance with this particular reward. Sorry for the confusion.

This is complete bs and you know it and it’s actually infuriating that you posted this worthless response.

Yes I’m mad.

You guys don’t care about the pristege, elite sets are account wide. Mythic mounts are account wide, FoS pve mounts are account wide, Mythic transmog is account wide, bloody dancing and the equivalents are account wide.

Your team forgot, is lazy, and this entire xpac shows it. You can’t get nodes for mining or herbing because they’re literally inside rocks or trees.

Your personal loot system is garbage and hated by every decent raiding guild.

Your Azerite system is another time gate to content.

But it’s all okay, Blizzard can’t admit they’re wrong ever. You all sit behind a screen all day and don’t have to actually deal with face to face interactions.

Constructive feedback is worthless as well, I would know, I’ve atrempted it a ton.

Actually disgusting

Ban me
Not trying to be rude but isnt the enchant only requires 2100 rating to get? At that low rating, pretty sure anyone can get it if your a decent player even alts because of how easy it is to obtain gear in arenas?
There is literally no excuse for this. If they want to make something character specific maybe they shouldn't have gotten rid of class sets. Why have to grind for the same reward 24 times to have it on all classes and both factions? Still waiting on dk and warlock pvp balance update also please end the beta and release bfa.
Hey I still can't enchant my gun can we get a fix for that so I can show it off on the character I earned it on as intended ty
I've submitted a suggestion to get this hotfixed! bumpy!
10/19/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Jwl
I've submitted a suggestion to get this hotfixed! bumpy!

Still not fixed :(

Still can’t wear my enchant on my BM weapon, even though that’s the spec I unlocked it with.
Still can wear it on my survival weapon, even though I didn’t unlock it as survival.

Very excellent design philosophy!

Couple ranged weapons show enchants/illusions.

Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle
Felcrystal impaler
Wild Combatant’s Heavy Crossbow
Toxin-Tipped Bolt Launcher
Felfire Munitions Launcher
Wild Combatant’s Rifle
snub-nosed Iron Rifle
Nerubian conquerer
Mark “S” Boomstick
Telescopic Sharprifle

How to:

1. equip the gun/bow you want to apply the illusion on
  2. open the transmogrifier
  3. equip a 2h weapon like a sword or polearm
  4. select the illusion
  5. swap back to the weapon gun/bow
  6. apply the illusion

Edit: Idk if that is still working. Woth a try.

I already know this and am here to warn you that you could be suspended for posting this grievous “exploit”

I also know that this exploit existing does and always has disproven the notion that they can’t fix this issue.

A developer long ago remarked that the reason for this was due to bowstrings on bows and crossbows taking the same ‘slot’ as enchant effects; this no longer appears to be a relevant excuse, as the current season’s rifle for Horde both shows the enchant and is bugged and has a bowstring stuck in the barrel!

Oh, also, none of the guns you listed work anymore. They ‘fixed’ them in BFA. Only the Dread Gladiator’s Rifle (and shared models), and Wild Combatant’s Heavy Crossbow (and shared models) retain this exploit at present.

Stay safe, friend!

Well what about making the enchant class bound? So Our alts of the same class can use the enchant.

or just q

why do you want to kill the ladder so you can afk in org with an ugly enchant on your 12 alts that you’ll never play

all we ever complain about is lack of incentive to play the game and then you guys turn around and wanna remove incentive

I also don’t recall why I had 2.2k enchants in mop but blizzard won’t give it to me now cuz I didn’t get duelist xd