#MakeItPermanent

wrong, look for the Ion quote.

Yes… he said it… Then in a later interview with Preach he immediately distanced himself away from it, and agreed with Preach that that was maybe overstepping what they were.

Your only saying this because you don’t know how the game works or how its designed. WoW isn’t an RPG. Its a game before anything else. If you don’t like it blame Ion because that’s what he has turned the game into. Story is just a background informational thing in WoW. It has no meaning, especially because its so poorly written. Gameplay gets designed first and story fills in the gaps.

This is why not being able to switch covenants is a bad design choice. It limits gameplay which is the whole focus of the game.

Your just being hateful with this because some “elite” player didn’t let you into their group.

lol where have you seen this? In your dreams?

No… I just told you…

that is what he said, and when

1 Like

He didn’t distance himself from the idea, he furthered his stance on it and explained why it was a meaningful choice. One that isn’t gonna change unless it absolutely doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Literally right here, you claimed that going to a different covenant (not “switching back”) is losing progress. Which it is not.

Do you want me to bold it for you?

He distanced himself from saying that they were sub-classes. He set it up as more of a spectrum and stated that they were closer to the identity end of the spectrum.

Being closer to a characters identity is not the same thing as saying they are a sub-class or a class.

Rofl, it literally doesn’t. Go ahead, bold it so I can mock you for being unable to read.

Did that help?

He also said “we’d rather you didn’t play demonology”. I’m calling it how I see it covenants have warning signs of flaws that could make the system incredibly unfun. This is a shame because overall I like the covenant system, but I also really like being able to just play this game on my own terms. If I want to pvp I’ll make a set for it, if I want to raid I’ll make a set for it. I don’t want any of this take this covenant for this content crap. I’d like it if this was in fixed in beta, because beta is for fixing issues like this. Also like classes or are classes there is a difference in meaning.

1 Like

Should try hooked on phonics.

You haven’t been right once this entire time, nor do you bring any intelligent arguments. When you’re proven wrong, you just pull a “I didn’t say that” card and flutter about.

Because I haven’t been proven wrong, at all lol.

Yes, a different covenant for which you had no progress. Thus you lost none.

You’re struggling, so let’s try it a different way. How is it “incorrect” that you do not have to redo your work with a covenant?

Thanks for agreeing with me.

1 Like

I don’t really want to quote your post again, so please just scroll up to where you said the opposite.

I didn’t say the opposite, I literally said exactly what you did lol.

Still can’t read, I see.

1 Like

This was your claim, can you tell us how it’s in any way correct?