#MakeItPermanent

Doubtful. The choice of following Sylvanas or not seems to have petered out and we have yet to see anything from following N’Zoth.

Gear from WotLK was replaced by better gear. Borrowed power gets yanked out and then replaced by something completely different. Liked something about artifact weapons or azerite/essences/corrutpions? Too bad, 90% of that stuff gets wiped out.

It’s like you’re going out of your way to deliberately miss the point.

Sure, we’ve had changes before, but never this blatant. Class changes were done in an attempt to improve the class. Now we get a some carrots thrown at us, only to yank them away at the end of the expansion.

What part of that says anything about losing progress with your existing covenant?

Go ahead, point it out, this is fun.

1 Like

Here it is - tell us how it’s incorrect.

You do not have to do anything again.

You did not lose any progress.

Convenient you left out the part where it specifically mentions with an existing covenant and going back.

Oops, still having trouble with reading, I see.

1 Like

So the part I quoted isn’t what you said? You claimed the quoted part was “incorrect”, I’m just asking what is incorrect about it.

She said that if you switch covenants, you are starting over. Not if you return to a covenant you once were a part of.

1 Like

You’re fun.

Kind of sad you can’t read though.

1 Like

Well when you have a 15+ yr mmo… you kind of can’t keep adding abilities every expansion or you get ability bloat. Not only that, the abilities stop being unique at all to all the classes. I’m sure you’ve figured this out, but I’m not sure why you bother to be upset at something that’s a necessary evil.

Gotcha, so in summary there is nothing incorrect about it, and you are too stubborn to admit it.

u are calling other players trying to having fun ‘‘opposition’’ omfg…

3 Likes

They literally said you don’t have to do it again, as in the grind. That is factually incorrect.

Try to be at least one bit critical about what he says instead of just accepting it as the divine truth. I know that he said it but it’s not what we have in the final product.

Edit: timestamped links don’t seem to be working, it’s 36:20

Unfortunately covenants lack class.

Give me a reason why player choice is such a bad thing, please.

3 Likes

Players are mired in self serving bias, and have no scope of what is good for the game because they can’t see past their own shoes.

There are good sets of choices, bad sets of choices, and reasons to offer no choice at all.

Agreed. Make us have meaningful choice again.

1 Like

you dont have to follow the top nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you. do what you want make your meaningful choice right now stick with your same talent choices for the xpac if its such a good system.

1 Like

Please people if you don’t like the power link to covenants express it in

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pulltheripcord

Don’t give this thread power it doesn’t deserve.

8 Likes

I understand this, but when you’re in a raid, and unable to perform to the high degree because you’re stuck to a certain power because the game is making you, when you know you can be better at it, you should be able to switch, right?

It’s like if I took DPS gems and enchants in my tank gear. Even though, I know for a fact if I could switch these gems and enchants to tanking one’s, I’d be more efficient at tanking.

1 Like

Even threads trying to support covenants the way they are end up with more people against it than for it.

Sheesh. The 1% is the biggest 1% I’ve ever seen!