Make sure gdkps are bannable moving forward

I highly doubt someone buying gold would only bid 30g on an item then not be able to bid on the next bis piece that dropped in the raid

The split was 12g each, with an extra cut to the organizer. Highly doubt they’re selling that whopping 24g they got

It’s only just getting started they will make a killing when the raids are out. well the higher lvls raids not these low lvls ones like around lvl60

The issue is you ostensibly want to ban GDKP because it’s always tried to RMT. These early GDKPs prove that wrong

Sorry you’re not good enough to get into a GDKP and get a cut. Can’t wait for SRs to evaporate so you can’t get carried to gear

2 Likes

Can it happen without gold buying? Yes. Is it likely to? Not at all.

The people who set these GDKPs up keeps the biggest portion of the gold after that gold adds up after a while they sell it if people can’t buy gold these people won’t set these runs up.

You help those gold sellers good for you.

I threw out a random number. GDKP whales in wrath right now will largely be gold capped, and you just can’t allow people to xfer off a fully GDKP server and have some dumb streamer have him and his 5k cult followers transfer into one server all at once adding millions of gold to an economy - hence why there just has to be a limit of whatever number if you allow them to xfer at all.

I don’t want server transfers for SoD period tbh.

No the amount of bots farming gold prove you wrong. They just refusing to sell?

They wouldn’t be farming it if people weren’t buying it. And what else is there right now to spend gold on other than GDKPs?

1 Like

Just join a good GDKp where they only take 1 extra cut. Skill issue

The premise of the argument is that GDKP is intrinsically linked to gold buying. If there’s one GDKP (the one I did) without gold buyers, then it’s not intrinsic.

1 Like

How do you know no one bought gold? Answer: you don’t.

1 Like

I don’t buy gold so I can’t join a GDKP…

Just make gold bannable.

If you ever have more than 10g on your character…

BANNED!

remove master loot

1 Like

Just remove loot. And make nothing tradeable. Everything is BoP.

1 Like

We’ll get to Classic Legion soon enough, calm down…

calm down? i typed 3 words

1 Like