Make Preach a game thats like overwatch with raids

You’re aware that what people who have been playing for so long and what new players want are vastly different, right? You’re aware that calling out jealousy is not an argument? You’re aware that the game is dying for a V-E-R-Y G-O-O-D reason, right?

2 Likes

loool no thanks

4 Likes

:frowning: That was mean.

Huh, I must be getting old. I don’t even remember losing set bonuses and I had full GM gear. Don’t recall feeling weaker either going into BC until others started getting level 62 blues. That’s just me and as they used to write back then ymmv.

1 Like

But Demon hunters weren’t around in Vanilla wow, caught you red handed! You’ve only been playing wow for 20 levels!

5 Likes

Yea I too like to take the first thing I hear about a person from 7 years ago and assume there is nothing else to them as a person… Oh wait no I don’t because that would be really silly. …

6 Likes

but how else could we achieve thread-ception? where the forum is the topic, the topics are the comments, the comments are likes, and the likes are our collective cry for help as we silently wish to be rescued from ourselves?

1 Like

If they were slight I wouldn’t mind much either. Unfortunately this is not the case so I do mind. A lot.

2 Likes

The larger point is the important one. But you don’t want it to be.

if anyone says anything negative to preach during that game he’s going to make a 10-minute monetized YouTube video about threats

I’m surprised blizzard even talks to him with the fit he pitched when he got caught cheating and banned from the summit

4 Likes

Bloons tower defense already exists.

I find it interesting on a human psychology level how people can look at the same events and have such different opinions of what happens.

You see someone making a fuss over being banned on a monetised YouTube video and I see someone apologising for letting down his audience on a YouTube channel that has been demonetised for years.

Same events 2 very different opinions of what happened. Particularly the monetisation part.

Edit. My bad I miss read the post.

2 Likes

The one I’m talking about is after he made his video trying to screw over the already content starved casuals of WoD.

how very quick he was to make a video about that in a genre where drama gets clicks.

1 Like

Oh my bad I read that wrong. I read the xp pot bit and conflated it with your first paragraph. I’m not familiar with that video. My bad

All good my druid… All good.

1 Like

He has good insight on what would be fun for raider-types who want/need to spend as little time in-game as possible but still be able to clear mythics ahead of the competition. For the casual rabble, not as much.

The initial part of his latest video reminds of a kid who wants a PS5 and an XBox Series X on the day of release and daddy saying but you have to pick one. Sorry, it just does. lol

2 Likes

On the one hand, I hate seeing 50 threads about the same thing and it does mean that good threads can get lost.

On the other hand, I hate posting in mega-threads. Conversations go off on a tangent. 10 people may have already said exactly what I was thinking, but I can’t find it buried under 1000+ posts. Keeping track of the discussion is hard unless you’re constantly reading it.

So, I think both options suck. I think mega-threads suck a little more though. However, most of these threads are just spam anyway. Hundreds of posts of people either saying OP is brilliant or an idiot.

Not going to disagree with you, but I can bet I’ve been playing just as long if not longer. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t agree with everything Preach said, he doesn’t speak for me.

FFXIV plays more like that. In that there are no talents or builds. There are only 2 different items at max ilvl level for each slot. Very easy to make a BiS list.

Damage is based on about 90% skill and 10% gear.

1 Like

That’s not even close to what he said. What video did you watch?