Make it easier to block characters who have their profile hidden

thank you for understanding.

And thank you for letting us know that you don’t care if you lie or not. That goes a long way to better understanding you as a person.

4 Likes

Not for me it isn’t. The back and fourth is more annoying than anything

1 Like

You are absolutely right. I agree with you on this 100%

5 Likes

ok, good for you. glad i could help

2 Likes

Yea… some of the posts that get flagged are wild. If they brought back downvotes, that would hopefully stop.

1 Like

I could see downvotes being abused but whatever.

Hey as long as it doesn’t mark a post to be taken down. I could see it being an improvement.

1 Like

Who cares? It’s all silly anyways
:dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Right? Amen :blue_heart::joy:

the reality is that not much really matter here, one way or the other lol

2 Likes

Right? I was hurt sometimes by someone whose guild I used to be in bc he got mean and idk why but otherwise I laugh at a lot.

1 Like

Context matters as what could be considered harassment might not be inherently so.

As some people don’t take what they say or do on these types of format as seriously as those claiming it.

Casting commentors in bad light is just a bid for a control you’ll never have, since they don’t operate on the same level as you do.

1 Like

That’s the thing about things heard through the grape vine (ie the rumor mill) .

They usually aren’t true

Making each toon it’s own account and throw in post 2020 and every day now is Sunday

But yea, they should make it easier to block hidden profile players

You’d have to be an idiot to get offended by that suggestion

1 Like

“But my privacy!”

I mean since privacy isn’t even connected to this, I think you’d have to be beyond my previous thing to make that claim lol

3 Likes

There is no context for harassment. Harassment is harassment, no matter how much you try and spin it.

You’d be surprised by some of the claims in this thread then xD
What I just said was almost an exact quote that some have used as a counter argument.