Make it easier to block characters who have their profile hidden

Welp.

We don’t have wonder why Blizzard isn’t moving to make any changes then.

They wouldn’t be able to keep up with the cabals.

Because why not advocate for better accessibility for others?

2 Likes

I always like your take on things cute fox :blue_heart:

2 Likes

but if you never use the ignore feature, how can you make an informed decision on whether or not the ignore function is difficult to use?

1 Like

Aren’t it funny how you’re always the most frequent posters in these threads?

Like, what is your goal here? To continue spamming the same thing over and over with nothing to show for?

2 Likes

You got em, hehe

1 Like

Asked and answered.
I don’t use it, but I know how it works.

They might like the attention

Wait, there is a discord to harass others? :eyes:

how do you know that it is convoluted and difficult to use if you never used it?

That’s what I heard through the grape vine.

:eyes: /10char

Hmmm, odd, I haven’t heard of one discord server to harass anyone. And I’m in a few discord servers.

maybe you should try it, you would find it only takes less than 15 seconds to ignore someone.

As I said, through the grape vine, maybe it wasn’t true or a troll being silly.

I think any comment about a discord server being used to harass is just a form of trolling on the forums.

I dunno, when someone always resorts to turning any argument into discord, it is more of just getting the popcorn ready for what comes next.

I don’t have you confused with anyone else. You can still even go back and look at some of your posts in those threads if you want proof.

3 Likes

Let me just sum this up for you.

Just because YOU think it is “easy”, doesn’t mean blizz can’t make it easier and more user friendly. /endthread.

2 Likes

I’m down for some laughs and entertainment. It’s almost Sunday!

Have you tried pepper popcorn? It’s so gud

1 Like

oh so the threads werent actually unlisted, they are still there… ok good to know