Make it easier to block characters who have their profile hidden

As much as I value a good fan to keep things cool, it’s hot enough to fry an egg outside.

I’m weird so I always wear all black and long sleeve shirts so this year has been especially fun.

For every one thing that technology makes easier there are another three things that it makes harder.

I still prefer wired earphones and one time I made the mistake of leaving WiFi on my phone, it automatically connected to a bad signal once and someone hijacked my phone’s Spotify, while I was driving.

2 Likes

Arizona by chance

Literally /10char.

I still refuse to believe you don’t know what you are doing. This is either the best con I’ve ever seen or the most obtuse perspective in existence.

4 Likes

Your comment is 10/10. I’m still laughing :joy:

1 Like

Threads, plural. And also a lot of what you said is untrue because you participated in multiple versions of that thread and so you knew what had happened to the previous incarnations. Especially considering you would post “I support anonymous posting” daily.

That is such a blatant an obvious lie to anyone involved with those threads that I’m surprised you even attempted it.

3 Likes

I have that Path of Glory pothole on ignore but seems they are still going on about how being harder to ignore protects them?

Nah, that is full pants on head stupidity, the ignore feature is instead protecting my braincells from them.

2 Likes

I hope ppl relax so this thread isn’t locked

I wish I could laugh :sob:
I’ve dealt with this person several times before and it always goes the same way. It’s like talking to a potato with a personality of a brickwall, but you don’t know if it’s just faking it for the memes or not.

I don’t want to call them a genius because I don’t know if it’s real or not. Send help.

1 Like

“You’re either with us or you’re against us”

…and you wonder why I’m against Btags.

1 Like

I’m still laughing bc nothing is going on :woman_shrugging:

I think that person is funny as hell

2 Likes

You asked for me to send help. How may I aid you?

I had to ignore them (not Quiver ) because having constant resting Clint Eastwood face does get a little painful after awhile.

1 Like

I’ll never use the feature honestly. I have the same policy in-game (except I ignore people who ignore me to stop the spam), but I never ignore.

It’s just free entertainment. Read it, don’t reply and move on. Some I engage with because its like “no way you said that” lol.

An injection of braincells would be lovely :grin:

1 Like

1 Like

Always seems like a small handful of posters are trying to wrestle for control of the forums whenever these topics come up.

1 Like

sorry i don’t know what you are talking about, perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

1 Like

That’s what I thought… :sunglasses:

I don’t why better accessibility is such a problem :sob:

Yeah there is a circle here lol

I used to be in one of the discords for the forums. I was told they plot on who to harass.

2 Likes

im genuinely curious - if you never use the ignore feature, why are you spending time complaining that ignoring is too difficult?